The witcher 3 gamma/brightness bug

+
Hi,
I've been having this problem for a while , after a conversation with a npc the game gets gradually brighter for a few seconds and then drops back to the usual gamma. I'm using some mods, but nothing that can change the light, illumination, ecc. I've tried resetting my user.setting profile and adjusting the game gamma and my display gamma. Nothing works. After some tests on the user.setting I've managed to solve this problem but reappeared for no apparent reason a few hours later. I've also tried changing graphic option, borderless window and fullscreen. I've taken some screenshot.
Thank for your help!
P.S. the screenshot are in order:
Before c. >conversation>
>after c. bright>after c. brighter>
> after c. back darker
All in a few seconds
20190627201104_1.jpg
20190627201059_1.jpg
20190627201104_1.jpg
20190627201107_2.jpg
20190627201109_1.jpg

That happens to me to i thing that is because of the lightin mod im using.
Are you using any Lighting mod ?

As this is based on a modded game (even if it doesn't seem to be related), mods are very often the culprits. Games like TW3 are incredibly complex, and changes to one area may affect seemingly unrelated parts of the game in unexpected ways.

It appears to me that the cinematic lighting from the dialogue scene is simply carrying over into the regular gameplay, then transitioning gradually to the intended levels. That should happen in a way that's almost invisible.

Whatever the case, since the game has been modded, there's no way to offer official support on that playthrough. We'll now travel by portal to the Mod Discussions pages, where more help may be found.

(*WhhOOOSSSHHHhhh!* ... *Splash!*)

Guest 3841499

Its called "Cutscene lighting" and its one of the worst parts of the game. Developers use movie-calibrated lighting for cutscenes and gameplay-calibrated lighting for gameplay.

Top Bottom