The Witcher 3 GOTY at The Game Awards 2015 - Congratulations!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3782876

CONGRATS AND THANK YOU CD PROJEKT RED! WE LOVE YOU <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello CD Projekt RED,

I havent been on here for a while but that doesnt mean I dont love this game(I do), I want to congratulate you for making this Masterpiece of a game. Playing this game has shown me the amount of time and effort has gone into, you guys pushed the boundaries while others got complacent with themselves and slacked off as a studio. By you winning Game of the Year Proves to me that there is still hope for non biased opinions out there.

I want to thank you guys for all of the hard work! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PUSH THE BOUNDARIES! Cheers! :like::like::like:

Last edited:
The Witcher 3 GOTY 2015 - Congratulation!

Congratulation to CDPR on winning Developer of the Year and also The Witcher 3 winning GOTY 2015 in The Game Awards!

Take a couple of days off getting drunk. After that, get your behinds back to working on Blood and Wine and Cyberpunk 2077!!!!

XD

Congrats to CDPR and Geralt!!! Best developer of the year, and best game of the year !

Hey, Guys! Congrats! I'm so happy, i didn't have this much fun playing a game in years! TW3 was the first single player game that i played for more than 20 hours since Final Fantasy XIII !

Last edited:
Congrats CDPR!
All of you finally did it!

I love not only CDPR but also this community. You, moderators do always good work!:affection:

Congrats guys.

I feel really good about this because this is a game I followed meticulously since I heard news of it and I even bought a ps4 only to play it. And what can I say? It was one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've had in my 31 years (im efffing old already lol). If Blood and Wine is as good, or better, than HOS, make it game of the decade.

If it depended on me I'd say keep doing expansions for TW3 forever, I'd continue playing them.

Congrats again and enjoy your deserved success.

Also best RPG, don't forget that. They didn't announce it separately but during the GOTY announcement, the announcer girl went with something like "The Witcher 3 won 3 awards tonight. Game of the year, best roleplaying game of the year, and developer of the year". All in all, congratulations folks, you definitely deserve it :) Also, Marcin (Iwinski this time :) ), we love you man! Please don't change. I literally screamed "Iwinski in the house" both times you went on stage, and that speech you gave when you accepted the GOTY award... Ahhhhhh... :)

Congrats CDPR, keep up the quality work!
I was dying when that girl announced the best Performance in a game and said Witcher 3. Fucking Marcin's reaction was so good.

While I didn't think this would happen, I'm absolutely ecstatic that it did. Fully deserved for not only the best game of the year but personally the best game I have ever played, plan to start my 5th playthrough over Christmas and then look forward to Blood and Wine with baited breath.

Which I'm looking forward to more than actual other games lol, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that way either.

Congratulations to CDPR on more well deserved acclaim and hopefully more to come in the future.

While I didn't think this would happen, I'm absolutely ecstatic that it did. Fully deserved for not only the best game of the year but personally the best game I have ever played, plan to start my 5th playthrough over Christmas and then look forward to Blood and Wine with baited breath.

Which I'm looking forward to more than actual other games lol, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that way either.

Congratulations to CDPR on more well deserved acclaim and hopefully more to come in the future.

I am. I have a feeling CDPR are gonna really surprise us with Blood and Wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom