The Witcher 3 GOTY at The Game Awards 2015 - Congratulations!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to THANK YOU on behalf of everyone in the studio. Thanks for being with us over the years and thanks for being part of the community via our official forums. It's your feedback and your continued support that helps us do what we do. Once again, THANKS!

I have been following you guys since 2002 when first screenshots from Witcher were posted in a local magazine, back then looking like Dungeon Siege running on Mortyr engine. I loved the saga since 99 when I read it for the first time. To see you guys achieve such success over the years, to fullfill my dream of being able to explore that world, not once but three times, to bring Ciri and Yen and Zoltan and all the others to life in such spectacular fashion, it makes me damn happy.
I only wish you could make more expansions for Witcher 3, but I understand how tiring it must be to work on one universe for so incredibly long :)
Thank you, guys and gals. Stay awesome.

Prosperity and triumph attend ye, CD Projekt RED! A fine symbolic recognition of the artistic achievement of all the talented, creative people, who worked so hard to make The Witcher III the award-winning game that it is! Well done!

Last edited:
Congratulations on winning Developer of the Year, RPG of the Year and Game of the Year, REDs :)

Here's the full VoD, in case someone missed the show and wants to watch it:

[video=youtube;cJyLB9-y8bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJyLB9-y8bA[/video]

[video=youtube;t-y8AlQx0AM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-y8AlQx0AM[/video]

I'm just looking at those videos and smiling here alone like a stupid teenager in love (sorry teenagers, no offence). It has been over six months now since Witcher 3 came out and I already posted here, but I still have to say this... I'm still super exited about this game! Every time I play this, it draws a carpet under my feet, kicks my ass, shakes my spine and takes my breath away. All that in very positive way :) I don't remember when was the last time I was that exited about something after a so long time it happened to me. And it still keeps happening to me!

So CDPR definitely earned all those prizes! This hasn't been only a very good game. Withcer 3 is phenomenon! So again, congrats! I'm truly happy for you :)

Well, not really surprising, right ?
At least not for me :D

GZ to CDPR, just deserved.

Congratulations
I hope that with this achievement you guys will still remember your long-running fans

Congratulations CDPR. I would have loved to see Pillars of Eternity as best RPG of the year, but TW3 would also have been my second choice ;)

And I'm just glad that Bethesda and their pseudo-RPG did not make it in the important categories.
pillars of eternity DID win "RPG of the year" award.

Congratulations! I just finished the main campaign for a second time and am in Hearts of Stone for the first time, so my appreciation for your work is at an all-time high. Such a deserved win. :)

Best Performance: Doug Cockle Viva Seifert - The Witcher 3 :confusion:

[video=youtube;m-DfbxlPY6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-DfbxlPY6w[/video]
lol his reaction is priceless XD
i can see this becoming a meme :p

---------- Updated at 11:04 AM ----------

congratulations CDPR !
i had no doubt in my mind you guys would win a lot of awards :D

on a sidenote, i'm so happy FO4 aka "most overhyped and disappointing game of the year" didn't win anything :evil2: *evil laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom