THE WITCHER 3 - GOTY EDITION GIVEAWAY (x5) [PC/GOG]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE WITCHER 3 - GOTY EDITION GIVEAWAY (x5) [PC/GOG]

ONLY COMMENT ONCE IN THIS THREAD. ANY DISCUSSIONS OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD.

I am giving out 5 copies of The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition. This is a PC only giveaway in which you will receive a copy from GOG. I am not affiliated with CDPR, this is a private fan giveaway, and is not officially sponsored nor conducted by CD Projekt RED.

HOW TO ENTER: I will pick the winners randomly using a RNG so please comment once. The content of your comment can be anything, within reason, think of this as a raffle essentially. Please note that the content or length of what you write will not increase the chances of you winning. This is entirely random and luck based, so writing an essay of why you should win will be a waste of time.

REQUIREMENTS: Your forum account must be at least 6 months old or have a minimum post count of 100 (if your account is under 6 months old). If you do not meet any of these two requirements, skip to the bottom of this post. Posting more than once will disqualify you.

DEADLINE: TUESDAY OCTOBER 4, 11:59PM EST
For those in Europe, that is Oct. 5th at 4:59AM GMT, and 5:59 AM CET.

Once the event is over, I will announce the winners. I will PM you and you must provide me a valid e-mail for me to send you the key/digital code for the game. You will have 7 days to respond. If you do not reply after 7 days, I will give that copy to someone else.

I am also giving out 5 copies on reddit. If you do not meet the requirement for this giveaway, feel free to enter there, but you may not enter both giveaways.

Good luck, and have fun.

Last edited:
Cheers, mate. I'd like to enter the giveaway.

Hopefully this'll make someone's day (or 250, as far as I know).

Wow this is ridiculously generous.

Thank you for the opportunity!

I hope im one of the lucky ones, but GOOD LUCK to everyone anyway

Well I'm just going to make a general statement I guess.

At the bottom you will note my signature and that was quoted by me, from me, because that's how the game makes me feel. But, it also holds true as well. Because we all need Geralt.

Now whether or not that my signature or this statement gets me a game of the Year Edition for the PC, is entirely up to you.

Now is it true I already have a normal Xbox one copy of TW3, yes I do. But this would give me a chance to let my son play this game finally.

And as I stated before earlier in this thread being a college student without a job it is kind of hard for me too go out and get it for myself. But I will say one thing if I was to have a chance to get this then I know I will return the favor to someone else by purchasing a Game of the Year Edition code and giving it to someone else. That would be my way of giving back to The Witcher universe when I finally have a job.

Nope, Don't Qualify. Been a member on GOG for a long time but not the forum.

Thanks, OP for the giveway.

Thank you, OP. I'd like to try my luck at this one although I already own a PC retail copy of the GotY Edition. I'd like to give this gift to one of my friends if I'm lucky enough to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom