The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
@HalkHoganPL

I have watched your mod grow from the beginning and It is great to see you are still working on it. Beautiful work sir!

I have one question to you and other knowledgeable people on the forum: Will it ever be possible to create a re-texturing mod as complete as SMIM in Skyrim? Does the current modkit support it and are we able to change many textures in the game as SMIM does in Skyrim?
I am curious to know what the concrete limitations of this modkit are (since I would maybe like to start doing some modding myself).

Thank you for your expertise

@HalkHoganPL

I have watched your mod grow from the beginning and It is great to see you are still working on it. Beautiful work sir!

I have one question to you and other knowledgeable people on the forum: Will it ever be possible to create a re-texturing mod as complete as SMIM in Skyrim? Does the current modkit support it and are we able to change many textures in the game as SMIM does in Skyrim?
I am curious to know what the concrete limitations of this modkit are (since I would maybe like to start doing some modding myself).

It's possible but it will never happen. The modding community is tiny compared to Skyrim's. Halk is the only guy doing this kind of stuff and he works rather slowly (no offense to Halk, love your stuff).

Guest 2364765

You can change almost every single texture that exists in game, As far as actual textures used on world objects (non-UI ones) go, i'm quite certain that technically you can replace all of them.

Other issue is how unfriendly and bothersome the replacement process is, with the need to unpack, uncook, edit, cook and pack every change you make.
If you ever wanted a decent mod of this kind, you'd need at least few people working on this constantly for months at least, not a single person doing it in their spare time.

Reworked Square Stool

Hello again!
:)
Sorry for long no news, but recently I had no time to do anything.
But now I have some time, and yesterday-today I did something: :)

Reworked Square Stool:

Round Stool:

Best Regards :)

Last edited:

Attachments

• witcher3 2016-05-02 19-47-51-95.jpg
    witcher3 2016-05-02 19-47-51-95.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 51
  • witcher3 2016-05-02 19-44-15-82.jpg
    witcher3 2016-05-02 19-44-15-82.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 46
  • witcher3 2016-05-02 19-48-02-62.jpg
    witcher3 2016-05-02 19-48-02-62.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 41
  • witcher3 2016-05-02 19-48-51-40.jpg
    witcher3 2016-05-02 19-48-51-40.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 53
  • witcher3 2016-05-02 19-55-56-68.jpg
    witcher3 2016-05-02 19-55-56-68.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Book stacks and stools are all really nicely done and I appreciate the effort that is going into this. However, there are still a bunch of rock textures and wall textures and timber construction textures that are very low quality in the game and if fixed, will make a very noticeable difference.

UPDATE 3.24 Released!

Hello again! :)

Any news @HalkHoganPL ? :smiling2:
Yes:::)

Version 3.24 is now available!
It doesn't change too much but something is. I planned to do a much larger update but unfortunately I have more important things and I could not finish a couple of mod things. Sorry but this is the last update to the beginning of July. However, if will need a patch for Blood and Wine - will be the appropriate
update. ;)

So, watch video, download new version and enjoy!

Best Regards, Halk ;)

Version 3.24 is now available!

:smile:

It doesn't change too much but something is. I planned to do a much larger update but unfortunately I have more important things and I could not finish a couple of mod things. Sorry but this is the last update to the beginning of July. However, if will need a patch for Blood and Wine - will be the appropriate update

You can say something about the upcoming july changes for now?

Top Bottom