The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Really great work!

:hatsoff:

But we still have some low res stone textures.

It's good to hear it.

The priority should be those rocks, wooden walls in huts, bricks and maybe thatched roof.

Thanks for the release. I use a lot of your mods for Skyrim. It's too bad you're leaving W3 for Fallout but I guess that's inevitable.

FO4 needs his talent more, lol. That game looks like it came out in 2010. Anyways, to the author of this mod, great job! I really like what you have done with the rocks.

Last edited:
"I like the Vanilla textures better. Especially the vanilla rocks have this organic feel to them that is absent from the modded textures." wth is this?
I'll guess organic rocks are those you need to dig to make elementals...

Joke aside, great work, hope you'll find the time for more work (misc like cup bottles, the water (dunno if it's possible), etc) :)

Becouse some people liked the vanilla textures better then the moded ones gives you cancer?
I believe what he meant is their hilarious excuses like "the original rocks look more witchery" loool or the one "it feels more natural" like can distinguish any feels in a 240p texture...

Thanks a lot for all comments etc.

I have good news for you!
I am currently suspended Fallout for Witcher (in the end it's the best game ever for me - to this, it's Polish game, I am proud. :D). For now - fuck Fallout.:p

AND, something new:

New abies (spruces), still in WIP:

How do you like it? :)

Best regards, Halk ;)

Last edited:
Yes! Holgar is back with W3!

I like what you've done so far but I dont see the improvement in the trees you posted above. I think I prefer the vanilla.

Top Bottom