The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Are the puddles supposed to look so grainy? In my opinion it's slightly unnatural.

The brick aren't big improvement, the difference is very difficult to see. Of course they're better than vanilla, but I see what you can do Halk :)

The rest of reworked things, brilliant work :) And 4K rocks promise very good, can't wait!

OMG! Absolutely brilliant work Halk! As always :)

One request: You have already reworked the toadstools (and they look amazing!). Can you do the same with the smaller yellowish brown mushrooms that are usually found alongside them?

And BTW: I was the one who requested reworked ivy earlier. I am almost honored that you actually did it. Thanks so much!

LukeSparow;n8564640 said:
Also looks much better for me. Could be the terrain or texture quality settings are low for you?
Indeed... I don't know how it happened... Thanks guys!

Hello!
Update 4.6 coming soon!
Some comparison screenshots: (Wood is still WIP and may change slightly)

All changes:
1. Poor Wood Planks
2. Improved Water
3. Poor Messy Stonewalls
4. Dark Stone Walls
5. Buildings Stone Edges
6. Poor Wood
7. ...

Marcin_89.683;n8569040 said:
Did you change LOD in your textures ? Beause every time when i turn back the LOD changes ...
LOD is the name of simplified 3D models, not textures (they have mipmaps). If you mean proxy textures - I didn't change them. It's very hard to do but maybe someday...

Cheers :)

Hello guys! A long time I didn't write here. :)
Some teaser comparison screenshots from update 4.6:

Village Stone Walls:

Rounded Mixed Bricks:

Harbour Anchors:

All changes in version 4.6:
1. Poor Wood Planks
2. Improved Water
3. Poor Messy Stonewalls
4. Buildings Stone Edges
5. Poor Wood
6. Village Stone Wall
7. Rich Bricks
8. Rich Brick Plasters
9. Regular Rough Brickwalls
10. Rounded Mixed Bricks
11. Poor Messy Bricks
12. Novigrad Poor Street Stones
13. Novigrad Metal Roofs
14. Re-Reworked Village Thatched Roofs
15. Harbour Anchors

Release soon (in this month) ;)

Best Regards

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with this mod. When I'm around this area (http://s3.accelerated-ideas.com/news/images/witcher3_novigrad_map1.jpg) in Novigrad, my game simply closes. No error message, nothing. I tried to deactivate all my mods and play with Reworked Project only and this keeps happening. I own the GOTY version on GOG.com, 1.31 ofc and repaired the game a couple times. Every time I turn this mod on this happens. Any fix/explanation for this? Thanks!

Top Bottom