The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Hello guys!:)
I have news for you: In new HDRP version, all terrain/rocks textures will be reworked (except Toussaint, these will be done in BaW Update after this release). As you can see on comparisons, reworked textures have much better quality and they looks less flat than original.

Here are comparisons (Original vs HDRP XXX):
Comparison 1
Comparison 2
Comparison 3
Comparison 4
Comparison 5
Comparison 6

Stay tuned for more info. :)

Oh, this is absolutely insane! :D The last picture, grass' smooth transition into the ground, it looks phenomenal!

So, so cool, that one of the best mods is still getting better and is making TW3 prettier every time :)

Guest 3841499

Marvelous! Finally those nasty guards were taken care of! Could you increase quality of Geralt's body mesh? Regardless of the textures used, it's still easy to notice rough polygon edges on his arms and shoulders. The game was supposed to use tessellation, but developers never integrated it. I've been trying to do it myself with Blender subdivide feature, but couldn't figure out the whole "paint" thing...

hey all! i play witcher since the very start but.... i just began using mods, i and ONLY got this one but i read in the mod's page that its compatyble with WLM and other but i realy dont know whats best with this rework..can someone give me an advice? this mod is so perfect that i dont want to ruin it with the bad mod afterwards... i'm a fan of realism and not fantasy in the graphics department

hey all! i play witcher since the very start but.... i just began using mods, i and ONLY got this one but i read in the mod's page that its compatyble with WLM and other but i realy dont know whats best with this rework..can someone give me an advice? this mod is so perfect that i dont want to ruin it with the bad mod afterwards... i'm a fan of realism and not fantasy in the graphics department

That's not an answer anyone can really give. Tastes are subjective. The only thing to do is try it and see. Just ensure that you back up you're saves before installing the mod, and copy a single saved game back over for testing. Then, do not save the game. Just run around for a bit and check it out.

If you decide you don't like it or want to try something else, uninstall the mod, delete the entire contents of the gamesaves folder, and try something else. Just repeat the process above. As long as you have a backup of your saves made at a time before you added or removed a given mod, they should work just fine.

As for whether you'll like it or not...that's entirely up to you. This mod replaces textures; it will have no direct effect on the lighting at all.

Guest 3841499

I thought today Halk would only announce excactly when new HDRP gets released, not that it gets released today.

I thought today Halk would only announce excactly when new HDRP gets released, not that it gets released today.
The premier was scheduled for today, but, evidently, his internet connection has been giving him trouble, so there may be some delay.

Top Bottom