The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+

Guest 3841499

Beautiful work, Halk!

Some suggestions:
- Plant vase meshes in Toussaint in your video could use more polygons (subdivision works well for them)
- Foods could use new textures and meshes, especially the "environment\decorations\food\apple" apple_pile.w2mesh, plum_pile.w2mesh, and quince_pile.w2mesh could also use more polygons (subdivision didn't work too well when I tried...)

@HalkHoganPL

Man I can't wait to start another run after that Toussaint mod is released. You are a true asset to this community and your dedication to your work is astounding. Keep it up! :cool:

Hi folks, so I am new to playing on PC having just upgraded my old PC with another 8Gb RAM and a new GPU (kinda new anyway, GTX970)
Purchased the Witcher 3 of course as its one of the best games ever. Then looked at mods.

Never modded much in my life so I got Vortex to help.

The only mod I am unsure of is HD reworked V10.0 as it is not installed via vortex, how do I know it is working?
I didn't play the game before installing it so I suppose I could uninstall the mod, play the game, reinstall and see the difference but figured I'd ask first. Just in case it ruins my saves or game install and I start again.

So, way(s) to tell if HD reworked, worked.
Many thanks in advance

Hi folks, so I am new to playing on PC having just upgraded my old PC with another 8Gb RAM and a new GPU (kinda new anyway, GTX970)
Purchased the Witcher 3 of course as its one of the best games ever. Then looked at mods.

Never modded much in my life so I got Vortex to help.

The only mod I am unsure of is HD reworked V10.0 as it is not installed via vortex, how do I know it is working?
I didn't play the game before installing it so I suppose I could uninstall the mod, play the game, reinstall and see the difference but figured I'd ask first. Just in case it ruins my saves or game install and I start again.

So, way(s) to tell if HD reworked, worked.
Many thanks in advance

You'll notice the difference in textures immediately.

Just a heads-up about mods, you can add all you like, but removing them can be extremely problematic. Rule of thumb is to experiment with a throw-away playthrough until you like the setup. Add, remove, etc. When you find a combo you like, delete everything in the ...\Documents\The Witcher 3\gamesaves\... folder. Begin a new game and don't fiddle with that mod setup until you're ready to begin a new game.

Hello Witchers and Witcheress! :beer:

Sorry, I have been inactive lately. I've had a harder time in my life, but it's better now. Here is a little teaser of upcoming 11.0 Update. I hope you like it. Soon I will try to bring more news, and I hope also the release date!
Regards.

Last edited:
Looks better. However, generally, the Witcher 3 graphics has got pretty old now. It looks a lot worse to me than 4 years ago. The lighting in Toussaint, blurriness, grass, trees look even worse than in the vanilla. Vanilla has a lot better lighting (weather), so many things can be hidden. It has different trees and grass that look generally better. Skellige still looks amazing because of the weather effects and lighting, different assets etc. But the graphics got old. That's it. Too fast, I guess. My favorite game of all time started to look "ugly" now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom