The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Hi, im new to the witcher 3 game, and new to the forums. Im a 57 year old granny. I have an issue i dont understand and i cant find the thread i need for help so ill place it here hoping some kind person can help me. I put the HD rework mod on, the one in three phases, i followed the youtube directions, but when i og in i get this message,
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button'
Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType'

Thanks to the mod limit remover it is finally possible for me the first time to install your awesome HD Remaster mod (before patching the Witcher.exe this mod was conflicting with almost EVERYTHING else out there: with every Geralt re-texture, with every Geralt eye texture, with every armor mod, with every new sword.....)
Finally I can enjoy your mod and it is absolutely brilliant and gives the game a whole new quality standard!
I highly recommend anyone installing this patch:

Otherwise it is almost impossible to run any other mod while using this huge and brilliant texture and mesh remaster ;)

Hello my friends!
I hope you all are well and safe.
Here is a little teaser of reworked characters (in this case Novigrad and Redanian guards) in HDRP 12.0 "Ultimate".
During the week, the first preview video will appear on the channel and will show the main changes in the NPCs. ;)

(open in a new tab to view in full resolution)

Hi everyone.
I have a problem.

Game stock (no mod besides this great One)

I keep gettin crash everywhere in Battle of kaer morhen.

Uninstalled game, reinstalled, re-downloaded mod but norhing changed....

Simply crash and return to desktop

Rx580 tried 4 different driver (clean uninstall with ddu)

Suggestion?

Hello my friends!
As you may have noticed I was inactive recently, it happened because I was on vacation.
But apart from that, I have some good news for you. First off, next week I'll finally give you a release date. Yeah, finally! Secondly, from now on I will be able to upload large files quickly and without any problems, so on release day I will provide the installer and loose files for manual/Vortex installation.
Also below you have a small preview of what I have been working on recently. ;)

(open in new tab in full resolution)

Hello!
Yes, finally! Here is the release date of HDRP 12.0 Ultimate!
I'm so excited to share with you all that I have been working hard on in last time. HDRP 12.0 is a next huge forward step in Witcher 3 visual look and I'm sure you will love it even more!
Thank you all for amazing support and see you soon! <3

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing your ultimate work, @HalkHoganPL . My repeated commendations on your stalwart dedication to this project over these five years! I was playing in Toussaint not long ago, and your reworkings truly enhance and equalise the visual quality of the game. Well done!

By the way, the real-time comparison clips are an interesting new detail in your preview.

Top Bottom