The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Foliage is still not possible I'm guessing? (as this would have happened by now otherwise)

Plus one to this, I know Hulk redid the pine/spruce trees but I'd love to see some of the various bushes and vegetation get redone. Maybe also some grass as that is so incredibly abundant and a touch-up on that would make a huge impact. Uhhh, I also throw my support behind taking a look at that atrocious brick texture. I know Hulk had trouble getting it to work properly so if it can't be done then ok. But I just wanted to throw my support behind getting that looked at. TNX for all the hard work Hulk

In nearly every random house I've gone into in Toussaint, there's been some blocky, black wall textures in one corner of the house. It's usually the medium sized houses that have a loft you can climb a ladder to.

I'll post a screenshot to show it.

Last edited:
If there is a small chance, are the clouds in Velen in your capabilities? They have utterly low textures, needs to be replaced with something better :/

bricks

---------- Updated at 08:56 PM ----------

#1 immersion breaker for me are those plastic-looking bricks. I'll try this mod if the bricks ever get replaced.

Does this mod work ok with Realistic Contrast Textures?

I watched some battlefield 1 yesterday and my God the resolution and quality of the textures is outstanding. Most of the houses have brick walls, huge variety actually, and all of them are so beautiful that when I come back to see what our bricks looks like I wanna puke.

I watched some battlefield 1 yesterday and my God the resolution and quality of the textures is outstanding. Most of the houses have brick walls, huge variety actually, and all of them are so beautiful that when I come back to see what our bricks looks like I wanna puke.

Well the maps in games like that are not exactly Velen/Skellige size so it's not surprising to be honest.

Textures are only loaded once in the VRAM. Doesn't matter on how many meshes it must be present.

What I meant was that it requires much more time and effort to create high resolution and very varied textures for a game so large such as the Witcher 3. The smaller the game is, the easier it is the achieve higher visual fidelity.

What DICE are doing BF1 is impressive however of course.

Dice generally have photo realist textures. Battlefront was a blast already (graphic wise), so I can imagine Battlefield 1. But as @Mezziaz says, not the same scale !

It's a shame the modding community here is so small. Hulk is the only person doing this and he can only do so much. Skyrim is a far inferior game to W3, in my opinion, but stuff like this would have been done 10 times over by the community already.

It's a shame the modding community here is so small. Hulk is the only person doing this and he can only do so much. Skyrim is a far inferior game to W3, in my opinion, but stuff like this would have been done 10 times over by the community already.

If we only had the full RED kit....

Top Bottom