The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+

http://i2.fmix.pl/fmi647/bf0c035700289e5558053811
http://i1.fmix.pl/fmi505/afb5fda2001b100c58053820

Oh no :O :O is that supposed to be novigrad E3 like roof texture ? because if it is, then my dream finally became real :D

too bad increased LOD mod doesn't work anymore and we cannot see this wonderful HD textures because the game simply does not load them!

My question is that do the buildings fade in and out of existence like in marvelmaster's video in the novigrad roof's thread?

You managed to change the lod of the roof texture too? That's too damn good. Just wondering how much life did it take from you, please? Thanks for the great work.

Novigrad Walls Roof

Hello!
Some comparisons of Reworked Novigrad Walls Roof (with LOD):

Hey Halk, what do you think is the eta for the update that includes bear rugs and stuff? They look so good!
Bear furs and other stuff (except scrolls and novigrad walls roof) are available in version 3.46 (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...ods.com/witcher3/ajax/modfiles/?id=1021&pUp=1) ;)

Oh no :O :O is that supposed to be novigrad E3 like roof texture ? because if it is, then my dream finally became real :D
Yes, it's something similar to E3. :)

too bad increased LOD mod doesn't work anymore and we cannot see this wonderful HD textures because the game simply does not load them!
I don't understand what you mean. What textures game doesn't load?

My question is that do the buildings fade in and out of existence like in marvelmaster's video in the novigrad roof's thread?
I don't know what you mean. Can you please show me this video?

You managed to change the lod of the roof texture too? That's too damn good. Just wondering how much life did it take from you, please? Thanks for the great work.
It is quite simple and quick, one object can be done in 5 to 15 minutes (depending on the complexity of the model). If not for a stupid mistake, who I made, walls LOD would be done a few months ago. :p

The change is already in the mod or we have to wait?
Novigrad walls roof will be in a big (probably the biggest) update, which will be in about a month (I plan to rework bricks too). ;)

Thanks and Best Regards, Halk :)

Last edited:
Great fucking job, probably on of your best work to be honest. :cheers3:

Crasher meant this video

Also can we expect more work with LOD change as this one?

Also @HalkHoganPL have you noticed lower fps?

Last edited:
the LOD level of detail depending on how close/far you are, the game does not load the textures, it loads only when you are too near, too close to the object, building, npc', etc

Last edited:
the LOD level of detail depending on how close/far you are, the game does not load the textures, it loads only when you are too near, too close to the object, building, npc', etc

I think majority of people on this forums knows what LOD is. Also, this is why this update is of the biggest update to HdReworkedProject yet, because afaik, HalkHoganPL deleted low poly meshes, or recreated them completely. This means, that the roofs and walls can bee seen in the same quality from any distance.

I think majority of people on this forums knows what LOD is. Also, this is why this update is of the biggest update to HdReworkedProject yet, because afaik, HalkHoganPL deleted low poly meshes, or recreated them completely. This means, that the roofs and walls can bee seen in the same quality from any distance.

yeah, i just answered a question

Hello again!

Sorry for the long absence but I had a few things to do. But recently I started to work harder on the modification and I slowly preparing version 4.0 (this will be the biggest and probably the best update so far). Release date unknown.
For today I have to show something: Reworked Square Floor Brazier:

[FONT=&quot](Embers glow in the darkness)[/FONT]​

essenthy;n6674382 said:
amazing man, cant wait, could you also replace all the red roofs in novigrad ?
Thanks! I plan to reworked all roofs in the near future. :)

jack91;n6676442 said:
I have trouble with this chair

I'll see what I can do. ;)
So besides thank you for all the comments, opinions, suggestions, etc. I read all of them and I really appreciate it. :)

Next things tomorrow.
Best Regards, Halk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom