The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
What the problem with V4.0 , it crash to desk with quest to Yen in Hindarsfjall.
It's resolved with 4.0fix2, but what change are you make for resolve this?

With all due respect, his beautiful work throws him with the ceilings of novigrado ...
Could you upload an unmodified version of the ceilings please? Thank you...
I ruin my playable experience

Frieza92;n7398500 said:
With all due respect, his beautiful work throws him with the ceilings of novigrado ...

---------------------------------
It is not my intention to be aggressive and less when you work for free to give us satisfaction to all ...
But just to understand that I work unfinished, it is wrong ... I will have patience, I have no other ...
Thank you!

Frieza92;n7402690 said:
It is not my intention to be aggressive and less when you work for free to give us satisfaction to all ... But just to understand that I work unfinished, it is wrong ... I will have patience, I have no other ... Thank you!

I guess you can make it by yourself.

Septerra_Core;n7387420 said:
So, is this only for version 1.30+ ? cause I'm still on 1.12 since I dislike the new UI overhaul.
You can try in version 1.12 but I don't know whether it will work.

agreusel;n7390940 said:
Hey Halk, the new update looks awesome!

I am, however, having problems merging the new 4.0fix2 mod due to an uncooking error:

--------------------------------------
[2017.01.01 21:34:59][Info][WCC] Uncooking file 'C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\Uncooked\dlc\bob\data\e nvironment\decorations\gameplay\generic\containers \sacks\gen_sack_carry.w2mesh'...
[2017.01.01 21:34:59][Warning][WCC] Failed to load contents from file 'C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\Uncooked\dlc\bob\data\e nvironment\decorations\gameplay\generic\containers \sacks\gen_sack_carry.w2mesh'!

[2017.01.01 21:34:59][Error][Exception] Red Engine Crash Log
Build: 3.0.BUILD_VERSION_FULL P4CL: CL_INTERNAL Stream: STREAM_NAME P4_SHELF [ Compiled Oct 16 2015 ]

User: XXXXXX

Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000054

I was always able to uncook the 3.46 files without issue. Let me know if you want me to send you the full error logs.

Thanks!
Wait for today's fix. ;)

jack91;n7397110 said:
What the problem with V4.0 , it crash to desk with quest to Yen in Hindarsfjall.
It's resolved with 4.0fix2, but what change are you make for resolve this?
I removed the badly cooked mesh.

Frieza92;n7398500 said:
Wait for today's update, which will eliminate this problem.

I remind that modification and especially uploading my work without my permission is not polite.

Regards :)

linaswas_001;n7402890 said:
I guess you can make it by yourself.

I consider myself useless as you, do not make problems in bringing shit without solution ...

HalkHoganPL;n7402980 said:
Wait for today's fix. ;)

I removed the badly cooked mesh.

Wait for today's update, which will eliminate this problem.

I remind that modification and especially uploading my work without my permission is not polite.

Regards :)

Luck halkhoganpl and success, thank you! ! !

HalkHoganPL;n7402980 said:
Wait for today's fix. ;)

Hey Halk, just wanted to let you know I ran into the same issue with the new update today (4.0Rfix2).

I'm still playing with it unmerged, because your mod is the best!

Thanks!

Just a little more and we will not have this kind of pictures in the game:

Yes, this is "wonderful" wood textures on the highest settings.

I_w_a_N;n7406790 said:
Just a little more and we will not have this kind of pictures in the game:

Yes, this is "wonderful" wood textures on the highest settings.

While I agree with you that those textures are horribles and, of course, thanx Hulk for the next 100 years for his outstandig mod and efforts, we can't complain CDPR too much...in such a huge and deep open games like TW3 you can't really not expect some low textures... :)

Quick question;
Should this be installed into my Witcher 3 Wild Hunt folder in my program files - C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
or in The Witcher 3 folder in my documents?
I guess I make a 'mod' folder in one or the other and extract the mod there.

Thanks in advance to HalkHogan for all the hard work and effort :)

Hey Halk, I use your mod since its initial release and today for the first time I had some issues with the latest version (4.0Rfix2). I repeatedly got a CTD in Novigrad when going from the fisher's market to the Rosemary & Thyme/Chameleon. With the previous version (4.0fix2) I had no problems (though I was only playing in Skellige).
Any idea what could cause it? I rule out any conflict with other mods since I haven't changed my mod combination for several weeks now (except updating "Peepers" and "More Shadows" two days ago to their latest versions).

Edit: My mod list, if it helps:

You shouldn't use NMM with TW3.
Create a folder called "Mods" in your main game directory and drop all of your mods in there. Then, use Script Merger to resolve any conflicts between mods. This is probably why it crashes. It's not because your game is running fine that there is no conflicts.

Anyway, good luck!

So, I merged all my texture mods with ModMerger. Haven't been in Novigrad yet, but so far no crashes. Let's hope for the best. :)

Last edited:
Alastre;n7407400 said:
While I agree with you that those textures are horribles and, of course, thanx Hulk for the next 100 years for his outstandig mod and efforts, we can't complain CDPR too much...in such a huge and deep open games like TW3 you can't really not expect some low textures... :)

Yes, but seeing high quality models next to textures that belongs to last millennium isn't pleasant for the eyes. And there are a tons of them in W3. The downgrade was really raw.
Thankfully we have modders (like HalkHoganPL or essenthy - just to name a few) that makes game look better and closer to it's "original form".

Love the mod, but I have a question. Is there a file or somewhere to check what the different versions of it have added/modified? Just to keep track of what's changing between versions -- it would be helpful in giving back feedback -- I'm not complaining, not by a long-shot, I just think it could be useful to see how your great work is progressing.

I will have more questions further along -- I'm thinking about the bump or normal mapping on some textures.

Once again, thank you! :cheers:

EDIT: I'm just watching the video on Nexus Mods -- the video does have a changelog, but a written document would be very helpful

Last edited:
Top Bottom