The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
WalteriusMaximus;n7777270 said:
Exactly. Like I mentioned, the brown roofs were changed back to red for visual consistency.

No, they were removed because of crashes, but many people have no crashes.

HalkHoganPL;n7500250 said:
"Version 4.1 - removed E3 Novigrad Walls Roof" Was there anything wrong with it? (apart from the inconsistency in Oxenfurt)
Something caused the crashes, I wasn't able to identify this cause, so I had to abandon this idea (Oxenfurt was fixed in version 4.0Rfix3). Strange, because I didn't have any crashes but others had them. Maybe in the future, when I solve this problem, I'll return to that roof.

Would be cool if he could release the brownish roof-texture as a optional standalone-file. So everyone who doesn't get crashes with it is still able to use it seperately while others can test if that's what's actually causing it to crash.

IchWillDeinRegal;n7782040 said:
Would be cool if he could release the brownish roof-texture as a optional standalone-file. So everyone who doesn't get crashes with it is still able to use it seperately while others can test if that's what's actually causing it to crash.

I concur. I didn't download the brown roof textures in time and I'd like to test them out.

kuzyn;n7799560 said:
Can someone upload this to normal service or its only for premium members of nexus ._.?

Just make a free account on Nexus and you can download this mod and all others for free.

HalkHoganPL;n7908300 said:
Reworked Stone Borders (WIP):
(Screenshots are reduced, open it in a new tab to see the full resolution.)

Looks amazing! I hope you release the next update soon, I need more HD textures in my game! ;)

Yes! Been waiting for this one ever since you teased it ages ago Halk!
Very excited to see what you're doing with these stone borders! Good luck with the project!

Actually as far as I'm aware Ramccoid had been planning to rework a lot of the foliage already when he updates his Compilation mod.
Therefore it may be a counterproductive effort to also provide retextures for foliage in HD Project.

Fantastic work, thank you so much for you all of your time and effort! Can't wait for the next version, those stone walls look amazing!! :)

Hello, sorry but I can not run the mod! the game and the original GOTY from steam. Mod inserted by nexus mod, but nothing wrong. can you help me please?

beorhted;n8038040 said:
Hello, sorry but I can not run the mod! the game and the original GOTY from steam. Mod inserted by nexus mod, but nothing wrong. can you help me please?

I assume you are using nexus manager, so you should rather install this mod like this:

1. Create a "mod" folder in your Witcher 3 directory like this - http://imgur.com/a/kFhAh
2. Download HdprojectReworked by Hulkhogan, and unzip the content to your "mod" folder http://i.imgur.com/4XM5g8z.png

You might have too many mods, there is such thing as "mod limit" for some god damn reason and it prevents you from installing more than x texture mods. However you can bypass this problem using this tool http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1931/? , but I don't have any experience with this so I can't help you in this case :/

No Title

Thanks, I tried to do as you say, but nothing, it does not work! I have no other instalate mod the game, I do not understand why not work ...

Attachments

• photo119170.png
    photo119170.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 102
  • photo119180.png
    photo119180.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom