The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Hello again!
Sorry guys, It was only April fools joke. :D:smiling2::sleepy:
Of course I did not abandon the modification. I work on it every day. I am currently working on rocks, stone borders and more. :)
Here is a small comparison of rock quality:

True 4K rocks are coming. :)

Best Regards, Halk :threaten:

Last edited:
HalkHoganPL;n8299560 said:
Hello again!
Sorry guys, It was only April fools joke. :D:smiling2::sleepy:
Of course I did not abandon the modification. I work on it every day. I am currently working on rocks, stone borders and more. :)
Here is a small comparison of rock quality:

True 4K rocks are coming. :)

Best Regards, Halk :threaten:

HAHAHA Ohhh, thanks a god only was a joke :):sleepy:

Hi,HALK! Nice joke :cool:

and highly quality rocks are awesome!

I would like to ask, is it possible to change (rework) these ugly merchant's tents textures? They are all over the game and when i constantly see these low-resolution textures, it make my eyes crying

http://imgur.com/a/SOphC

the same low-res tents on wagons

http://imgur.com/a/o3yjg

Looking at your sacks reworked, I strongly hope it's probably so...
I really appreciate your efforts to make this great game look even better
Thank you

Last edited:
HalkHoganPL;n8299560 said:
Sorry guys, It was only April fools joke.
Hah hah hah! Well done!

Although it was quite nice to see your supporters posting their appreciation for your dedicated work. Rock on, mate!

Hey Halk, I really love your mod and appreciate your work. How is your progress going? I don't want to rush you, just wanted to know ^^ So any news?

LukeSparow;n8439550 said:
I've never seen this. Might be your system. Have you tried verifying your cache? Re-installing?

Yeah the only way to verify that the mod is causing this is to disable to mod and see if it is still happening.

Hello guys!
I'm alive! Of course I didn't abandon modification (I will not give up until I've eliminated most awful textures and meshes). :)
Sorry for the long absence of news and no new update but lately I didn't have time for the Witcher. You have a small compensation here (I know there was a lot of requests to rework bricks, so I decided to reworked them):

(Open image in new tab for full resolution view.)

I'll hope you like it. :) Rest variants of bricks are still in progress.

Best Regards, Halk
;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom