The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Incredible! Just incredible! Thank you! :)

Oh; and I did watch the entire before/after comparison ;) Just one question: How do I give your mod priority over all other mods installed? It may be in the menu, but I can't seem to find the option.

Edit: Ahh... Just noticed the answer to this question is already on the mod page.

Last edited:
No Title

Excellent job, Halk! One of the more tremendous update indeed.

I`ve got one BIG request for your next update and i dont force you to do that since this would take a lot of time. Basically what i want is raising or improving(call it whatever you want) the reflection on Geralt`s and other Npc`s armor. Here you see one example of the vgx trailer compared to Vanilla.

Attachments

• photo161091.jpg
    photo161091.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Dude, you are my hero.

Whatever tweaks you did with 4KEnabler, it made a light&day difference in my game's performance and visual quality.

And the textures are absolutely gorgeous!

Great job HalkHoganPL. One question though - for some reason with modHDReworkedProject_E3NovigradWalls the game fails to load. But without it it loads fine and dandy. But on the old version with those E3 tiles (The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 4.0Rfix3-1021-4-0Rfix3) I had no issues whatsoever. What could be the problem here? Mod limit?

UPD. So after a bit of testing the game loads up either with E3 Walls or with the main mod but not with both of them. Is it the mod limit? How can I circumvent it?

Last edited:
VedmakOfOld;n9190631 said:
On the modpage TookaFace (@XshI0u here) advices against using mod merger with this mod because apparently you will lose somes textures.

Oh? Could well be with a mod as large as this. I haven't really been paying attention truth be told.

HalkHoganPL
Hey Halk, a long whike ago I remember you said you were working on the little broken stone walls (next to roads). Your WiP photo looked amazing, but I can't seem to find those improved walls in this version of HD Reworked.

Are they still in development?

Hello guys!
First of all - thank you for all your comments and opinions! :)
I have something to show you from update 4.8 (everything are still in WIP). ;)

Rivers/Streams in Skellige with realtime reflections (WIP):

I plan also reworked water puddles and add realtime reflections too.

Rocks (2K) - in original style, with more detailed look and with better lods (WIP):

Also ANSEL 360 Screenshot of new rocks (WIP)

LukeSparow;n9215071 said:
HalkHoganPL
Hey Halk, a long whike ago I remember you said you were working on the little broken stone walls (next to roads). Your WiP photo looked amazing, but I can't seem to find those improved walls in this version of HD Reworked.

Are they still in development?
You mean this? :)
HDRP_1
Original_1
HDRP_2
Original_2

Of course it's still in WIP but they will be released in next update (4.8). ;)

Best Regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom