The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
If you can figure out how to do this with mirrors and other reflective surfaces you'll achieve the status of "god among men". No pressure, though.

For real CDPR should hire him, i believe he's some kind of texture wizard :) Imagine with their tools and artistic freedom, how this game will look now if Hulk was part of the team from start of development :) HalkHoganPL HATS DOWN SIR :)

HalkHoganPL , most impressive! Commendations for your tireless efforts and iron will. I've been playing again recently, and I find that your mod lends a new depth of visual experience to the world of the Witcher. Keep up the fine work, and thanks!

HalkHoganPL;n9259371 said:
Hello again! :)
After many hours of work and thanks to my iron will, I finally successfully reworked puddles in Skellige: :geraltthatsgood:

Never again milk puddles! :D

Cheers.

THis is criminal that those reflections were not in the game right from the get-go. Hopefully sometime down the line they can be brought back throughout the whole game. Magnificent work, sir! Hats off to you.

Hello again!
Again after many hours of work (mainly arduous parameters configuration) I have some news:

In version 4.8 almost all Water (Puddles, Fountains, Sewers, Bathtubs e.t.c.) will be reworked. :)

I already improved Skellige rivers/streams to look more like mountain water. Now water has slightly bluish/greenish color + is more clear and in my opinion perfectly fit to Skellige climat. No more moving white stripes! :)

Here small GIF, how reworked water flows:

Example of reworked fountain water:

I already reworked sewers water to looks more like sewers water. Oryginally water in sewers are clean and have a lot of foam, I HDRP they have more yellow/green and dirty look.

If you guys have any suggestions or opinions, I'm positive to read them. :)

rosewardxii;n9266631 said:
I think there is no sense to talk about such small bugs. Also probably I wouldn't be able to fix this.
Best Regards, Halk ;)

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff Halk!
Could you do give the water in Velen/Novigrad a colouring treatment too? Right now the water is blue when really (if you look at real-world references of water in cities and whatnot) it should also have a more greener colour like in your Skellige reworked water!

This green colour doesn't make so much sense for the skellige ocean as that's a deep body of water which should be deep blue/black realistically speaking (so vanilla is fine)

Perhaps White Orchard should also get that new water since it's mostly small streams.

Good idea?

The water looks gorgeous, but it looks to slow. The white streams gave it more speed, if you know what I mean. So maybe you could give the skellige streams some kind of white spume or sth like this.

Top Bottom