The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

+
Perhaps this is why some game publishers set review embargoes on the same day as their game's release date. The game is hot. And these people lose interest in things quickly as new headlines appear on a weekly basis. So I guess perhaps some retailers are taking advantage of the heat the game's getting from current press releases.

No, they do that because some publishers fear that their game will get less than stellar reviews. These days when a game has a review embargo set the same day as the release date then that should be a red flag for consumers.

Please CDPROJEKT, Release the Digital version atleast...

And us, the PC gamers are the ones that always get,s the problem, directly or indirect , unless they do something, we won`t play till19th may

Last edited:
And they say that digital distribution is the future.....me staying with my digital PS4 copy of TW3 STILL waiting for the damn preload to even start.......
God I swear in this world honest people are always those getting the short end of the stick.

And they say that digital distribution is the future.....me staying with my digital PS4 copy of TW3 STILL waiting for the damn preload to even start.......
God I swear in this world honest people are always those getting the short end of the stick.

No Storm, non c'entra nulla il digitale, il problema è del PSN con loro ti devi arrabbiarti, come ti ho detto è da Martedì che le versioni digitali PC hanno il preload, mi dispiace ma il digitale non c'entra proprio nulla.

No Storm, non c'entra nulla il digitale, il problema è del PSN con loro ti devi arrabbiarti, come ti ho detto è da Martedì che le versioni digitali PC hanno il preload, mi dispiace ma il digitale non c'entra proprio nulla.

Let's speak in english...it's an english speaking forum after all.

I mean digital distribution for consoles clearly....on PC it works quite well I agree...though people having an hard copy still got their hands on the game earlier so I think digital is still to blame after all.

From what I can tell, PC users who manage to get their hands on a retail copy still won't be able to play it until they get the so called day one patch. That's the reason there are no PC reviews. Yet console users have been playing it for weeks now...........Very annoying.

Let's speak in english...it's an english speaking forum after all.

I mean digital distribution for consoles clearly....on PC it works quite well I agree...though people having an hard copy still got their hands on the game earlier so I think digital is still to blame after all.

Yes, those who have the digital version of the console, we're in the same boat.

---------- Updated at 03:57 PM ----------

From what I can tell, PC users who manage to get their hands on a retail copy still won't be able to play it until they get the so called day one patch. That's the reason there are no PC reviews. Yet console users have been playing it for weeks now...........Very annoying.

It will not be the last country to break the Day1, certainly in the future there will be other countries that break the D1.

I know, yet CDPR are still holding back the .exe required to get the PC version running, and it's completely pointless. The game is out in the wilds CDPR, nobody is sticking to your release date but you, get over it and release the damn file already!

Someone's got some infos about the Gamestop Italy preorder for phys copies?
They taken the money something like 2 weeks ago but the order status is still marked as "Pending" on their site..

I ve preordered the game something like 1 year and half ago... I really wouldn't like to find myself installing the game in early June...

----
Qualcuno invece ha informazioni su Gamestop per le copie fisiche?
Hanno preso i soldi del preordine circa due settimane fà, ma ancora sul sito segna l'ordine come "in Elaborazione"...

E contando che ho preordinato circa un anno e mezzo fà... non vorrei trovarmi ad installare il gioco a Giugno...

Last edited:
I know, yet CDPR are still holding back the .exe required to get the PC version running, and it's completely pointless. The game is out in the wilds CDPR, nobody is sticking to your release date but you, get over it and release the damn file already!

Yeah, no.

SOME people are breaking the release date. It's the opposite of what CDPR wanted. The game has been out in the wild, not for "weeks" as you claimed" but days. Still not a great thing.

It might not just be about what you want, but about what the people who made the game want. And that's a timed release date five days from now. The vast, vast majority of people aren't playing it early.

Yeah, no.

SOME people are breaking the release date. It's the opposite of what CDPR wanted. The game has been out in the wild, not for "weeks" as you claimed" but days. Still not a great thing.

It might not just be about what you want, but about what the people who made the game want. And that's a timed release date five days from now. The vast, vast majority of people aren't playing it early.

It's actually out about a week in Saudi, and don't worry, plenty more are going to 'break' the release date before Tuesday.

Yeah, no.

Honestly but that answer is? ...

So the people who are playing now, is not serious? And so it's good?

Maybe the traslate wrong.

The Fact is that I paid the same for a product that is scheduled to be open on X date
if other people manage to open the product, the reasonable way to do the things is that CDPR open up for us aswell, we are the same, same rights,
I am Manu, and I am an annoyed PC player

Top Bottom