The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

+
The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

Even in my country, they are breaking the Day1 of the game, but I would like to know after all these "break" (in various countries) CD Projekt can not anticipate the game at all? (Digital)

Last edited:
^ A company (CDPR) expects retailers to keep the street date and agree to the embargo contract which I think they have signed. .If they break it they won't send them any retail copies anymore on the next installment.

It also pisses me off that this happens..yeah let's just break the street date and give copies early because screw everyone else who is patiently awaiting for the game on 19th..bunch of assholes.

I really hope this is going to have some long-term implications. I'm not going to hate on players who were able to buy their games early, but those shops just breaking the street date is not acceptable.

Because now it is useless to wait for May 19, also in respect of people who are waiting honestly, there are now streaming / gameplays etc .. The Witcher 3 and people who are playing now.

For me CD Projekt should anticipate the game, also out of respect for those who waiting honestly.

I really hope this is going to have some long-term implications. I'm not going to hate on players who were able to buy their games early, but those shops just breaking the street date is not acceptable.
Serious.. who fucking does that?! lol..
I don't recall stores doing this shit for any other games in the past.
I kinda wonder how CDPR feels about all this :)

Last edited:
They need to follow up legally and not send their games there anymore. Just like the England Harry Potter incident(forget which book and retailer.) Publisher refused to send books there.

---------- Updated at 03:23 PM ----------

Serious.. who fucking does that?! lol..
I don't recall stores doing this shit for any other games in the past. I wonder how CDPR feel about all this :)
IT has but not to this extent.

All this means CDPR will release the game early for the rest of us

Perhaps this is why some game publishers set review embargoes on the same day as their game's release date. The game is hot. And these people lose interest in things quickly as new headlines appear on a weekly basis. So I guess perhaps some retailers are taking advantage of the heat the game's getting from current press releases.

Big stores in Brazil, as well as small and already existing leak friends, are already selling it lol
As I have the GOG version, I have to sit and wait.
Well, I have Dark Souls to finish and L.A NOIRE as well....

Looks like PC users are going to be the last to play it at this stage. Just release the .exe file already CDPR, the May 19th 'release' has become a running joke at this stage.

Top Bottom