The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

+
Most of us are not going to play W3 before 19th...Grow up and deal with it. :D :D
Maybe, but we can try the Devs to listen us and be more human, afterall they are the ones that I trust after reading all of this Info on the internet about them, and if somebody can do something smart about this, is them.

:) yeah no point arguing over this. It will be great! Patience is a virtue

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Should i be raging about this info ? nope... the thing i will say, good luck to them with getting future contracts on such releases....suckers...
Oh, and lets not forget about potential lawsuit... splendid!

Should i be raging about this info ? nope... the thing i will say, good luck to them with getting future contracts on such releases....suckers...
Oh, and lets not forget about potential lawsuit... splendid!

Retailers not interested on the day of the release of a game that you just take the money, however, remains a shameful thing.

They´ll probably be optimizing the game up until the very last day. Why would they release early when they can take these last 5 days to bring the best experience possible to players on the actual release date?

And, guys, you should be angry at those retailers who broke the release date, not at CDPR.:rly?:

This is the actual gamestop situation for the physical copies availability here in Italy.
All Reds = No Copies

Seems like I will not receive my copy for the 19th of May.
My order is still "pending", and i ve preordered the game on 16/07/2014..

The hypetrain is literally derailing here ... :(

Juuuuust great... almost 20 channels on twitch streaming W3. Different languages.

I don;t know, I guess I feel a little bit ...sad and "cheated". Now let's hope that my CE will arrive as they promised - 19th of may....otherwise I know I will one very unhappy customer.

Juuuuust great... almost 20 channels on twitch streaming W3. Different languages.

I don;t know, I guess I feel a little bit ...sad and "cheated". Now let's hope that my CE will arrive as they promised - 19th of may....otherwise I know I will one very unhappy customer.

They will cry out in pain soon enough before they are silenced.

This is the twitch Witcher 3 game search page, I already see most of those channels removed: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ( This ain't a link to any channel )

There's an italian subforum in the Community section, btw, if anybody's interested in discussing local matters with compatriots/in italian.JFYI.

Top Bottom