The Witcher 3: List of Issues (TW3 PS4)

+
Hello CD Projekt Red

This is a list of issues that I've been experiencing as of the time I'm writing this post. I'm playing version 4.00 on the PS4.

Major issues
1. I cannot manually save the game unless I connect my profile via the cross progression option, which I have to do every time I open the game.
2. My manual saves from other playthroughs have disappeared.
3. My options are being reset every time I open the game.

Minor issues
1. In Corvo Bianco, there's a floating candle in the room behind Major-domo due to the table underneath being invisible.
2. The grandmaster manticore armour in the new game plus version has chainmail. It normally doesn't.
3. Roach's tail is braided and isn't connected to his body.
4. Food regeneration only provides 15 points rather than 50.
5. With the Grandmaster Legendary Forgotten Wolven Trousers, when infusing a greater glyph of warding it doesn't add to the +25% resistance of elemental damage and resets it as if there was never any resistance.

I'm not sure if anyone from the technical team will read this. If not, be sure to spread the word as I'm sure there are others who are experiencing the same issues.
If there's a more direct way to report bugs, someone be sure to let me know.

Last edited:
4. Food regeneration only provides 15 points rather than 50.
Just for that, I really assume that it's not a bug, but rather an intended change (like the skills/perks which are not level 3 at max, instead of 5 before).

Just for that, I really assume that it's not a bug, but rather an intended change (like the skills/perks which are not level 3 at max, instead of 5 before).
I wasn't 100 percent sure on this one. I read it on another post and assumed it was probably true.

I wasn't 100 percent sure on this one. I read it on another post and assumed it was probably true.
I'm quite sure it's an intended change (to "push" players to use potions during fights instead of counting on water bottles or cheap health item. Something that I used to do on previous version, even in higher difficulties^^)
But for saves and other issues, I really suggest to send reports to the support if you didn't ;)
(no exactly the "right" category, but it should be fine > "contact us" button)

Yes, the reduced food regeneration makes perfect sense (which is unfortunate for me too).

As for save games, also check out this support article just in case:

Regarding options being reset: if Clearing Cache doesn't do anything (https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...chnical/issue/1658/clear-cache-on-playstation) it's best to also report it to support as LeKill3rFou suggested.

and how can one report to support?? I've been having issues with autosave not saving at all for a week now (stuck in funeral pires quest since it won't save once I finish it nor will it save after any other cut scene for that matter)
Clearing the chache only changed the title screen from Blood and Wine to Hearts of Stone.
I tried erasing some old autosave slots to "free up space", to see if that was the issue, but nothing still...

and how can one report to support?? I've been having issues with autosave not saving at all for a week now (stuck in funeral pires quest since it won't save once I finish it nor will it save after any other cut scene for that matter)
Clearing the chache only changed the title screen from Blood and Wine to Hearts of Stone.
I tried erasing some old autosave slots to "free up space", to see if that was the issue, but nothing still...

As mentioned before this is the support website:

Just pick an article that is closest to your problem and click on "contact us" (not all articles from support have a "contact us" link but a lot of them do).

For playstation, you can use this form for example:

On side note, CDPR is already aware of these issues on Playstation and look into it. So I guess you just need to be patient and wait an update.

Top Bottom