The Witcher 3: List of Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello CD Projekt Red

This is a list of issues that I've been experiencing as of the time I'm writing this post. I'm playing version 4.00 on the PS4.

Major issues
1. I cannot manually save the game unless I connect my profile via the cross progression option, which I have to do every time I open the game.
2. My manual saves from other playthroughs have disappeared.
3. My options are being reset every time I open the game.

Minor issues
1. In Corvo Bianco, there's a floating candle in the room behind Major-domo due to the table underneath being invisible.
2. The grandmaster manticore armour in the new game plus version has chainmail. It normally doesn't.
3. Roach's tail is braided and isn't connected to his body.

I'm not sure if anyone from the technical team will read this. If not, be sure to spread the word as I'm sure there are others who are experiencing the same issues.
If there's a more direct way to report bugs, someone be sure to let me know.

If there's a more direct way to report bugs, someone be sure to let me know.
Best way to reach CDPR technical team is through this link: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en Select the closest category and there should be "Contact us" button. Also please keep in mind that sending several reports with one bug mentioned in each of them is easier for the support to handle, than putting long list of everything in one single report.

Even though they read the forums too, they may not see all the messages here.

EDIT: Also as this appears to be duplicate thread, I'm closing this one. Second thread that is still open for replies is here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom