The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

+
When Will cdproject Will say anything about patch 1.71? The Game is horrid in 2160p output in PS4 pro with very low pc preset in draw distance or even worse, at this moment Its only playable in 1080p with supersampling off And the image quality gets a huge droop with jaggies And lot less Sharp, the inventory seems to work fine compared to 1.51 And the HDR implementation is meh... This Game has been patched like 30 times already And still Its a mess, 3 years passed since launch And Its a joke. I bought the Game at launch And It was a huge mistake, first with the season pass, then with the infinite bugs And patches, this wont happen again in ciberpunk 2077 , ill buy when 30 bucks or wait until they announce the "super Game of the year edition 5.0".

Well cdproject, do you think you can Fix your Game before 6 months this time? Do you Will break the Game even more in Next patch? Im already so tilted with this developers on ps4, Its not enough the framerate in "4k"(1920x2160) is 24-28 fps in bog or when raining in lots of areas And cutscenes, now you get a very low draw distance preset in the pack.

It cannot be THAT HARD to Fix a bug, im starting to think ill continue my playthrough in 2020.

Indeed, the game looks horrible in my 4k tv with this new patch (draw distance), the only way to fix it is playing in 1080p and it looks LOT LOT worse.
Last time there was a bug they needed 6 months to fix it, i think we can wait 6 months more now. all they do is answer with the same auto message over and over and over again but they dont say anything usefull about a new patch or a real fix. "we are aware of the problem, we are currently investigating, please give us 6 months to fix the issue" and as you said, they will probably create more bugs for next patch, so this is the neverending story.

I really don’t care as much about what it looks like—I just want to get through the second portal against Eredin without crashing.

There is a thing called quality assurance (beta testers) seems like cdproject dont have one of those on entire building working for them, buyers Who Pay for the Game are cheaper beta testers indeed.

Can we email that marcin CEO guy directly? Clearly the team isn't putting a lot of effort in for the ps4 patches. I just learned today they STILL haven't fixed the all audio going out glitch at crookback bog right around when you first meet the tree/the crones. I emailed CDPR several times and got lazy responses from CDPR each time or no response at all. See, this guy just got the glitch today: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/702760-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/76526828

I'm losing respect for CDPR. This is not the cd project red way. This glitch needs to go. They freaking know about 100% they just aren't doing crap about it. And now with the lazy HDR implementation, I'm losing a whole lot of respect.

deviljerome;n10855651 said:
ANY NEWS?
Lol are you joking? This will take several weeks to patch one issue, probably without any testing as before. Eredin portal is a second issue, not working hdr and audio glitch that wasn't fixed so overall I bet 3 months to patch a broken patch.

CDPR really should say something about the patch. It will be out soon? It will take another 6 months? What kind of issues you are looking at? It's really awful stay in the shade.

Glad it's not just me having this issue, is there any way for me to revert to 1.50? My 4K TV doesn't even have HDR so this is just an all round downgrade for me with no benefits.

Top Bottom