The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realy think a 500mb day one patch will double the view distance?...dont think so.
Must be a hell of a patch!
Like the greatest patch in history of patching!

Their silence means they are confident about the end result. Happy PC gamers after the day one patch is installed. That or they are still figuring out what to say on the 19th...
PS: I'm sure we will all be happy, no matter what. This is about the graphics, not the story or content!
Happy? Yes i'll be happy for sure since the game will be great, I haven't doubt about that.
Still my esteem for the CDPR will be quite downsized.

And if I may be frank...we are at just one day from the relase of the game, and it seems hard that what we saw until now could change that much.

You realy think a 500mb day one patch will double the view distance?...dont think so.

That's actually the easiest thing to change I'd say, since everything is right there, just not rendered from far-away. E.g. in Witcher 2 you could simply change it in the .ini files. However, it's probably going to hit performance very badly.

Where did the lighting go? :(

It really does put it into perspective with pictures like that.

Where did the lighting go? :(

Good Picture Choice. This shows perfect wtf is left of the "chin will drop" Grafics.

CDRed...why the Hell did you do this? Why wasn´t honest to us, why didn´t you make a real PC Version as promised?
You had by far the best reputation and now, in the Eyes af many former true Fans, its reduced to sham and lies.
Its like a bad Dream...

In the picture it doesn't even look as the same room. Poor comparison .....

It is the same building, those are screenshots from footage where you can see (in both cases) how Geralt walks into the same building. I agree the room as been redesigned too, however the lightning differences are pretty obvious.

Aaaaaaaand there you have it, good job. Thread closed temporarily so take some time to cool off while moderators will deal with people that have not complied with forum rules in following ways:

- not sticking to thread's topic
- multiple flamewar attempts
- disputing moderator requests and ignoring them
- harming forum order in general

Thread will be re-opened, please rethink your posting habits. Any duplicate thread will get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom