The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

+

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

• Total voters
PC version will defo be the best. But I hope they will sell a lot of PS4 and X1 copies as well.

I wonder how many copies they will sell in first year.

It is overpriced, like $ 1.800 for a PS4, IF you buy it officially, which no sane brazilian would do. There are ways to buy a PS4 in Brazil for $800 on online stores and other places which buy the console in the US and then bring them to sell here a lot cheaper. Its very common. But i am not aware of the same thing happening with computers.. Im thinking about buying a PS4 when i go to US on Agust, and paying $399, or a pc, but how am i going to bring a computer from the US? Maybe a notebook? But its away more expensive than a PS4, i was looking into a 18x alienware and it was like $1800 the cheaper version!

PC. Going to build my first completely new build in over 6 years once they announce the system reqs.

What's the point of this poll? Everyone has their own preference for the platform of choice. My choice is the best version.

Finally decided?
Actually decided quite a while back already. Already saved almost a grand for the new build. 1,5k will probably get me a fairly decent PC. :)

Besides, after the E3 trailer I don't want to suffer any 900p crap with The Witcher 3. I want it in all its glory :p

Definitely PC. I'm saving for a new rig and a 1440p monitor just for this game. I might get a PS4 later down the road for the exclusives (Last of Us, GTA 5?, Metal Gear Solid 5...etc).

Don't know yet, might get the Xbox one version as I feel the console version will be optimized better. I spent weeks in forums when Witcher 2 released with issues before it worked, PC gamers spend a lot of time in forums. Anyway I imaging they will look awesome on whatever platform you chose.

PC , since i don't want to miss out any fine detail and 60 fps and bunch of other exclusive features in graphical terms

Top Bottom