The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Witcher 3 press event next week in San Francisco as tweeted by Chris, I want to see some glorious PC footage at ultra settings
You're not gonna see anything, it's a Press Event, we'll only get impressions from those who saw.

Yeah, unless you are at the event (and there were events last week in Warsaw & Scotland as well), you will have to be patient and have your mind blown second hand when the invitees reveal what they saw & did. I believe all events were embargoed until Jan 26, but check your favorite websites on the 25th & 26th to see who posts first. :)

Who tells you we are not patient?

Last edited:
Maybe screenshots and art then? More is better , like that time with Bear armor and Baba Yaga house. And really want to see some of Geralts new gears. Thats`ll` be great to see the art and aspecially render with some of them. With some cool dublet with studs like in the book or Jan Marek illustrations.

Yeah, unless you are at the event (and there were events last week in Warsaw & Scotland as well), you will have to be patient and have your mind blown second hand when the invitees reveal what they saw & did. I believe all events were embargoed until Jan 26, but check your favorite websites on the 25th & 26th to see who posts first. :)

I hope Aussies deliver as soon as their 25th starts:hai:

I hope we will get new visual stuff on the 26th. A bit of new gameplay, a first glance on alchemy or the skilltree or at least some new screenshots.

Last edited:
Good to know. More Witcher 3 information is always a treat!

I hope we learn more details about how specific gameplay features work. A lot of time has passed since TW3 was announced and I'm sure some things have changed over time.

I want to know what features are still in place and how they work in detail!

More clarifyer info about system requirements, perphaps?
They will probably announce TW3 Does not support keyboards designed for cat paws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom