The Witcher 3 Press Event "Blow some minds"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played older, past builds but this is the first I've played since before Christmas. Builds improved hugely from day to day or week to week, so this one will be massively better than the last ones I played.

Yes, my mind is blown. ;)

---------- Updated at 01:59 PM ----------

It always means less bugs (unless a new build breaks, which happens. But we'd never send a broken build to an event, as that would be amazingly stupid). Sometimes it can mean improved graphics/visuals. I overheard some of the team say there were a few improvements over the Scotland build, but I don't know what the Scotland build or this build has, so don't ask me. :)

You know I still hate you? Because you hate me letting me know how you enjoy the game again!

And, no. I'm not jealous because jealousy killed me previously! AAAHHHH!!!!!

you know I'm joking, don't you?

Last edited:

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 54
Very exciting...Hope some RPG focused sites get to attend, rather than just the really big outlets (IGN, GI, etc.). I find that the smaller, RPG focused sites commonly provide better details about systems in games and how they work, rather than just the broad impressions. I'd really like to hear about the UI, the systems behind monster hunting (how we research, track and increase our effectiveness against specific monsters), the alchemy system and so on.

Even better would be for the "new materials" to show off these aspects.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about Gerald and Jennifer, and Trish. I know IGN will come through for me.

Last edited:
This is my major issue with these events. Most of the privileged people who get to go to these events have not read the books, and many have not even played the previous games.
I wish some of the prominent members of these forums such as Kinley and so on or the mods were allowed to participate in these events as our representatives. They could have created a thread after the embargo and they could have shared their opinions as true fans of the lore with the forum members, and they could have answered our questions about the game.

I wish some of the prominent members of these forums such as Kinley and so on or the mods were allowed to participate in these events as our representatives. They could have created a thread after the embargo and they could have shared their opinions as true fans of the lore with the forum members, and they could have answered our questions about the game.

I believe @Lukas77PL of www.witchersite.pl attended the event. So I'd expect some really good material coming from him once the embargo lifts.

Nonetheless, I will follow up on this and see if it's possible from CDPR's side. If the community would want something like this in the first place that is.

We will need kind-hearted community members to translate the news on that website when they arrive I believe :) Also, why wouldn't the community want something like that Kinley? I'm sure everyone would agree that getting the news from fellow trusted community members would be so much better, than getting it from a gaming news network (most of which show the lack of knowledge about the series painfully, even now...). Of course I would love to read the news from RPG-centric web sites as well; but as a person who follows most of the networks, I can say that the likes of IGN or GI are highly inadequate when it comes to Witcher, sadly :)

Both is good
and we know how this end

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 46
  • three wolf.jpg
    three wolf.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 38
This is my major issue with these events. Most of the privileged people who get to go to these events have not read the books, and many have not even played the previous games.

This is a great idea shawn_kh! Here, have a red point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom