The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

+
didn’t mean to break any rules, just didn’t want this to become an insult fest.
the reason we’re all this passionate is because we love the game so much. what other 2015 game has this passionate a fan base in 2018?

Hi,

I’ve created the account just to post this.
The drawing distance on 4K HDR TV + PS4Pro looks really bad and this is something that should be adressed.

Also, if you’re waiting to post the patch maybe it would be worth to address other issues that havent been patched for years, such as (just an example) From Ofier's Distant Shores bug.

Just a thought, but can't someone with programming knowledge just mod the game and patch it and fix these bugs for us lol :D I'm not sure if it is legal but just a thought that came to my mind.

jesus christ how long is this going to take? it’s been literally weeks without an update or fix. i’ve played through the entirety of witcher 2 waiting for this goddamn patch, and STILL nothing. what is CDPR doing for all this time??

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys what happened to the patch? When is it coming out???? It's been over a month and no update or fix.. CDPR team share some info please.

seriously. this is getting absurd now.
obsidian put out a totally broken game for Mac users in Pillars of Eternity 2 this week. it didn’t run at all. it also only took them 5 days to patch the issue.
this is an objectively smaller issue than “the game doesn’t run”, and all they’d have to do to make everyone happy is roll back their last idiotic, broken, useless patch that fucked this up for everyone.
yet a month later, there’s been absolutely no movement on the issues. what’s going on? is it being worked on? why is t taking so long? why can’t the last patch just be disabled until a fix is put in place? does anybody care? i realize there’s not a financial incentive anymore since everyone who wants to play TW3 probably has bought it by now, but CDPR dragging their feet on this really shows they sincerely don’t give a damn about us or their broken product if a) they already have our money and b) they’ve already moved on to another game.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy this isn't sorted yet. I wouldn't have blamed them if they never implemented HDR or even 4K as the game was years old at that point but to release a patch that effectively breaks the game and then to take over a month (and counting) to fix it is crazy.

CDPR still have a lot of credit in my book for how good their games are, how reasonably priced (and good) their DLC is and their overall stance as a company but this is the first time they've annoyed me (and a lot of other people), they shouldn't have released the "patch" at all.

I have a 4K TV and a pro ps4 and I play the game almost since the release, I can say that after the patch got horrible, the HDR took the charm of the game, instead of increasing the beauty of the colors, made them opaque point of erasing textures. Please correct this soon.

Eu tenho uma TV 4K e um ps4 pro e eu jogo o jogo quase desde o lançamento, posso dizer que depois do patch ficou horrível, o HDR levou o charme do jogo, ao invés de aumentar a beleza das cores, deixou-as opacas a ponto de borrar texturas. por favor corrija isso logo.

Yep.... still not a single word..instead of focusing on forum updates an registration stuff you guys should focus on the main game first because it's a mess on PS4 with the draw distance bug, I can't belive so much time has passed without adressing the issue, it's literally looking like a PS2 game with that bug.. what a shame

New Patch 1.62 is released

Fixed foliage draw distance on 4k output
Minor bug fixes

Let's see is this the last and the best patch

where is the official announcement of this? why do i have to look at facebook when they have a website and a forum to put out that information? so annoying.

Top Bottom