The Witcher 3 : Reflections Trailer = Awesome ?

+
The Witcher 3 : Reflections Trailer = Awesome ?

I found this stunning fan made trailer
after i watch it i was hype again AND i think it should be come more attention

for some reason i cant post functional links :
the trailers name ist on YT : Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Reflections Trailer
maybe some of you could post a link of it

Hey, it's made by our own Costin! :)

It is indeed very good. That speech is amazing. A brilliant mental assault on Geralt, and good images to go with it.

The Witcher video game adaptations are bewildering, I can not rest before it is available. Maybe the game will sell two million copies within the first twenty-four hours.

Hey, it is indeed my video and thanks for the appreciation. :)/>

That speech is amazing. A brilliant mental assault on Geralt,

Absolutely. Hell the entire last segment is a complete mind fuck as every single one of your major decisions is twisted and turned against you. An RPG making me question and doubt what I had done like that is amazing in my eyes.

I've made a number of music videos over the years but I think this one is my finest work. I kinda wish CDPR would hold a fan trailer/fan video competition. I saw some amazing stuff made for Mass Effect due to Bioware's own competition.

CostinMoroianu said:
Hey, it is indeed my video and thanks for the appreciation. :)/>/>

Absolutely. Hell the entire last segment is a complete mind fuck as every single one of your major decisions is twisted and turned against you. An RPG making me question and doubt what I had done like that is amazing in my eyes.

I've made a number of music videos over the years but I think this one is my finest work. I kinda wish CDPR would hold a fan trailer/fan video competition. I saw some amazing stuff made for Mass Effect due to Bioware's own competition.
nice job :D

Top Bottom