The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

This thread is dedicated to posting screenshots and art released by CDPR for The Witcher 3.

I've tried obtaining everything I can in high quality 1080p but some stuff just can't be helped.

LOW BANDWIDTH USERS, CLICK THIS OR MY SIGNATURE INSTEAD TO GO TO ALBUM, IT'S FASTER BUT HIGHLY UNSTRUCTURED.

SCREENSHOTS

Pre-E3
These were on the Witcher 2 engine, DirectX9.

E3
These are on the DirectX11 version(REDEngine3), quality has greatly improved.

Gamescom

These seem to be from an older build, evident from lack of sheaths and the look in general. Likely released to compensate lack of new material.

In-between/Unknown

Promo/Concept ART

VGX 2013

Agent_Blue

@OP, great idea. Thanks.
Screens do look good, for sure.

Now that I see them grouped together, I notice how the colour gamut is quite narrow. Wonder whether this is intentional and just peculiar to the Skellige Islands. I also seem to spot current-gen LOD throughout the screens, but perhaps this will be sorted out by the time the renderer gets the finishing touches.

AgentBlue said:
@OP, food idea. Thanks.
Screens do look good, for sure.

Now that I see them grouped together, I notice how the tonal gamut is quite narrow. Wonder whether this is intentional and just peculiar to the Skellige Islands. I also seem to spot current-gen LOD throughout the screens, but perhaps this will be sorted out out by the time the renderer gets the finishing touches.
"Food" indeed

The 'pre-E3' screens were on TW2 engine with DirectX9 renderer as I recall, hence the 'current-gen' LOD.

I'm adding more screens every few seconds.

Scrolling through this was a pleasure for my eyes.

The very first one tho friggin got me curious more than anything else hhhhhh h hh

Edit: oop it's no longer the first haha it's this

thedawner said:
Scrolling through this was a pleasure for my eyes.

The very first one tho friggin got me curious more than anything else hhhhhh h hh

Edit: oop it's no longer the first haha it's this
It was a terror for my hands to arrange them all

And yeah, the cursor sometimes moves to the top accidentally, that's why Laboratory pic appeared on top.

Do anyone have this immage in high resolution and not so blurry http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/158/1/f/geralt_witcher_3__wild_hunt_armors_by_scratcherpen-d6845k4.jpg

I really like this design for the King of the Wild Hunt:

It seems more fitting for an elven overlord than the one on the promo board.

http://i5.minus.com/i12Gf9LRRLdq4.jpg
This looks like Order of the Flaming Rose headquarters in Vizima. But with Nilfgaardian flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom