The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather be more interested in that wallpaper back there. Wonder who is on it...

The one with the naked lady? That's Triss, it's from the Playboy stuff they did a while ago.

Last edited:
I it old ?

Moderator Edit: Please do not post that screenshot.

Yes and these screenshots are not allowed to be posted on the forums.

Sorry didn't know. Anyway even if this is some early test screen I like the lighting of the scene and clouds. I wonder how the dynamic weather system will look like.

Last edited:
Is this armor parts toolkit on 4 monitor from left ? Wonder how this system work and can we change for example that chain elements armor (add chainmail over gambeson for example) ?

Is this armor parts toolkit on 4 monitor from left ? Wonder how this system work and can we change for example that chain elements armor (add chainmail over gambeson for example) ?

From what I can vaguely remember, it was once mentioned that the armor piece will change depending on which material we will use to craft it. I don't know if this will affect appearance too, but it only makes sense it would.

From what I can vaguely remember, it was once mentioned that the armor piece will change depending on which material we will use to craft it. I don't know if this will affect appearance too, but it only makes sense it would.

'Crafting has become more experimental
As we've mentioned before, Geralt will have plenty of activities to keep him occupied in the vast, open-world, but you can still expect to spend some time gathering materials and crafting your own items. Besides alchemy, Geralt can find recipes and pick up various materials and elements to build enhanced weapons and armor. But armor, and weapon crafting has been taken a step further for Wild Hunt.

The crafting system now makes use of multiple ingredient categories. So now, when you find a recipe to make a standard sword you will be able to choose the specific types of materials. For instance, instead of using iron for the blade, you can choose materials like silver or dragon scales to create the sword, which will give it different stats."

http://www.gamesradar.com/witcher-3-wild-hunt-news-release-date/

True. Well, in a mere....TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE days or so, we'll find out! Maybe sooner, even, if they tell us.

As we've mentioned before, Geralt will have plenty of activities to keep him occupied in the vast, open-world, but you can still expect to spend some time gathering materials and crafting your own items. Besides alchemy, Geralt can find recipes and pick up various materials and elements to build enhanced weapons and armor. But armor, and weapon crafting has been taken a step further for Wild Hunt.

The crafting system now makes use of multiple ingredient categories. So now, when you find a recipe to make a standard sword you will be able to choose the specific types of materials. For instance, instead of using iron for the blade, you can choose materials like silver or dragon scales to create the sword, which will give it different stats."
Cool. Cant wait to see crafting in E3 or diaries. Sounds exciting and much better that in much games. for examples Bound by Flames.

This is the perfect crafting system imo, CDPR you guys really know how to hit the sweet spots!!

@Sardukhar Yes! I knew I read that somewhere. It doesn't say if it will change appearance though.

True, but there was that other article which mentioned that weapon enhancement, namely runes, would "noticeably" alter a sword's appearance. Maybe different crafting components do so as well, or they mixed up the mechanics? Well, it's only 272 until we find out now...

Jupiter_on_Mars

Attachments

• 10317560_650906731645988_9020124416384188011_o.jpg
    10317560_650906731645988_9020124416384188011_o.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
It's just a still from the Killing Monsters trailer.

And that facebook page is not official. facebook.com/thewitcher is the official one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom