The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

If that really turns out to be torque...........then damn he has really let him self go. :D

Not sure if those were posted before. If not, enjoy. They are all from GOG goodybag.
Speaking of which, how do I get that? I preordered it from GOG, but when I click the "Combined bonus content pack" button, nothing happens. Also, I already have GOG Installer installed.

Speaking of which, how do I get that? I preordered it from GOG, but when I click the "Combined bonus content pack" button, nothing happens. Also, I already have GOG Installer installed.

It should start up the GOG Downloader - it works for me. If you're having issues, just toggle GOG.com Downloader mode off and download the bonuses manually through the browser.

I had the same issue, GOG Downloader didn't work in this case, so I just turned off the GOG Downloader option and did the manual download. Which is good, I got to choose what I wanted.

(Like the FLAC files and ignore the redundant MP3 download)

Yeah, actually they should just make that the box art, not only on the steel case (I know the latter is supposed to be special, but still).

(I'll show myself to the door)
Please don't. I actually giggled. :)
---
Quick question, are we allowed to post unofficial artwork here too, like deviantart images? If not, is there already a topic to share this kind of stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom