The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this beautiful, gloriously dreadful bastard:

This design is leagues away from the design in W1 imo.

i want a statue of that :)

Armor designs overall for the members of the Wild Hunt are phenomenal. The polish and slickness is just oozing out of them.

Don't werewolves mostly appear at night on a full moon.
On closer inspection of the picture the monsters seems to have a more reptilian like skin tone, but I could be wrong.

Werewolves will be stronger during the full moon in TW3 but I think they can appear at any time.

The comment: "What makes you think what you see is a "he";)" reinforces my personal theory that the riders of the hunt that we have seen are actually magical constructs/avatars being remote-controlled by the Aen Elle. It would explain how they are so freakin' huge.

Has anyone seen a high-res version of the current box art? Great render, love to see it in HD?!?

I just saw the PC box art on the previous page, be nice to see a render without the logo in the front.

Last edited:
Yes ,yes .And please if you can with uncut Novigradian longsword,watermark and other things. Also really want to see fullsize e3 promo banner in true HD and full body render with shaved sidehair Geralt(all previousimages was cut till torso or fullbody versions got very bad shadows/brightness -can`t really see anything). Really want to see all the job that artist do to make that images.

Jupiter_on_Mars

That white background is blinding me eyes. It's got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom