The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not seen this one before, so I thought I'd share it for others who have not seen it.

For convenience I've added a link to my album in my signature in which I've collected plenty of Witcher 3 screenshots & artworks, among other things(in the highest quality I could find at that time). They may not be all but more than any other place I would think.

Last edited:
For convenience I've added a link to my album in my signature in which I've collected plenty of Witcher 3 screenshots & artworks, among other things. They may not be all but more than any other place I would think.

Where did the two in-game shots (one of a lake, the other of grass/huts) come from? And are they Witcher 3?

For convenience I've added a link to my album in my signature in which I've collected plenty of Witcher 3 screenshots & artworks, among other things. They may not be all but more than any other place I would think.

Wow, thank you. Some of them I've never seen.

For convenience I've added a link to my album in my signature in which I've collected plenty of Witcher 3 screenshots & artworks, among other things(in the highest quality I could find at that time). They may not be all but more than any other place I would think.

lol I've your album for a long time now in my favorites :'3 the easier way so I can check it every time..!! I just wanted to say thank you for collecting them.

Already posted, haha. :p Btw, I don't think there's a better version of it. The armor is sure looking good from what I can tell.

I had not seen this one before, so I thought I'd share it for others who have not seen it.

Love the artwork on this one. Might be a minor aspect but I'm sincerely hoping that this confirms torches might return in W3 :smiling:
Immersion and ambiance increase immensely holding a torch,sword in hand, exploring during the night,deep within catacombs and caves.

I really missed torches in W2. From the looks of the fire and particle effects we've seen so far, a torch in game will look amazing.

not practical use for a weapon,always use a cat eye potions and the impediment it brought if you were ambushed with only the torch equipped.
Thank you for the post.

Anyone else notice the image on the far right PC screen? appears to be another type of armor,unless I am seeing it wrong. Also looks to be Nilfgardians surrounding and/or behind Geralt fighting? might not be Geralt because I do not see any swords sheathed behind him,then again,may just be like that unfinished. I am curious what exactly is on the other screen on the left as well ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom