+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New material! :)

Generals of the Wild Hunt:

Eredin:

New screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kinley, can you give me confirmation if those last screens are taken from in game from the PC version?

Well, how can we say any of the "leaders" is definitely Eredin? We will have to wait and see.

Edit: I'm dumb his helmet has spikes. Others do not. :cheers:

I'm personally not really amazed by the design of these Wild Hunt armors. After all, we're talking about elves - I somehow doubt they'd be wearing stuff like that, it's not subtle enough for my liking and to much 'in your face'-evil.

I'm personally not really amazed by the design of these Wild Hunt armors. After all, we're talking about elves - I somehow doubt they'd be wearing stuff like that, it's not subtle enough for my liking and to much 'in your face'-evil.

They mainly do it to instill fear in the general populace of Geralt's world. Nothing makes a peasant shit their pants better than a hideous looking, dark, skeletal armor.

What if this is Vincent?

I remember him being more.... ehm, "bulkier". :p

Wait! How come Eredin looks different here? I really like his trailer looks, gives a sense of menace and dread... this one less so.. Anyone have an idea?
I for one prefer this design, it's very reminiscent of TW1's design.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm really not liking the Wild Hunt design. Since everything else looks amazing I'm fine with that, but I'd prefer a subtler, approach and a bit more finesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom