The Witcher 3 slayed Destiny. RIP Bungie.

+
The Witcher 3 slayed Destiny. RIP Bungie.

I'm coming from 8 months of playing Destiny on PS4...
I bought the Witcher 3 last week and I am amazed...
I have been reborn from the ashes of the eternal fire...

Although there are some glitches, and the loading time is slow, I have seen the light.

Anyone else come from Destiny ? TW3 is like 10 games compared to Destiny (content wise)

Amazeballs

on which basis you comparing both game ?

lol no where near to the epicness of witcher game series

I'm even surprised you managed to play Destiny for that long, haha.
I used to love Destiny, I played it literally everyday for 4 months since day 1, then I played some other games and didn't have the urge to return. It feels so repetitive, looking back at it now.

I applaud your move. However, comparing the two is just... I'm searching for the right adjective here but it's escaping me right now.

Yer, welcome to the immersive world of gaming lol :)

I actually traded in Destiny (along with a few other games) when I got the Witcher 3, I was not impressed by the bare bones of the game and had no intention of being over charged with DLC content that should have been actually in the main game. The difference in the way Bungie and CDPR went about producing these two games are obvious and while Bungie's reputation has taken a knock, CDPR's has had a massive boost.

I tried destiny on the 360... yah, nuf said.

When I got the xbone I got Destiny as one of the freebies.

I still have an unopened, unregistered, UK version of Destiny for the xbox one if anyone *cough*wants*cough* it...

Top Bottom