THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
It would be very nice if you guys can patch these settings into the game. Ignore the uncapped fps in the video, we know it was designed to target 30 fps and we’re ok with that, we only want the option to turn up the sharpness and disable the AA. I understand that this may impact the game stability but we would appreciate the options just the same. Some people prefer visual sharpness over smoothness and some people prefer smoothness over sharpness. All I’m saying is it would be nice to have the option to choose for ourselves.

from what I can see, these options are already in the game. The mod just let you see the option to change them. Hopefully you guys can discuss the possibility of this options with Saber Interactive. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Please give us the option. I'm not saying give us all the options. I think alot of people will be happy just to be able to turn off TAA and turn on sharpness. The game is great. I bought the game. Problem is the game is blurry. Espeically in docked mode. The game is very blurry. Giving us the option to turn off TAA and add sharpness will be very much appreciated. The game will be much more playable in docked mode. I prefer the jaggy edges over the blurry look.

Nintendo life has picked up this story. Let's hope this continues to spread. Very good news that one of the news outlets picked it up even if they are a smaller one.
Post automatically merged:

Also wccftech

Top Bottom