THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Docked (in storm, pretty demanding situation)
2019101912052900-2AF2C4CCD5F28D087B476BE33BFE1BF8.jpg
2019101912054500-2AF2C4CCD5F28D087B476BE33BFE1BF8.jpg

Handheld (in one of the least demanding places)
Handheld_Default.jpg
Handheld_no TAA.jpg

Turn off TAA not just make the game look sharper, it improve performance and you might get a bit higher resolutions

Last edited:
I have just registered in order also to support this cause. I own the game for PS4 and it is one of my favorite games ever. I am seriously considering buying the game for Switch since i love it so much. However, now that i am aware that it is possible to "easily" disable the Anti Aliasing and improve the Sharpness of the game, i would really like these options do be added on the game. They make the game look much better in both handheld and docked.

Please CDPR allow these options to be added on the game so that users may choose the graphical setting according to their own preferences :)

Just registered just to comment on this one post. Here us out CDPR. Please let us play your wonderful port as we want to. Let us turn off Anti Aliasing and enjoy a sharper looking game.

Hi, I'm a Spanish boy, I've registered just to write about this topic.

I would like to represent the entire Spanish community that bought The Witcher for Nintendo Switch.

I think it is necessary to offer this graphic support to all the players who have given our support to CDP by buying The Witcher on Switch, above those who use the MOD via Scene.

These options are already implemented in the game but in a hidden way. I think it would be necessary to make some adjustments and, above all, make the game more clear in portable mode.

I think you will find a way to make it possible and that it looks good!

Please CDP take these requests from all of us into consideration, I leave you a link to a well-known Spanish videogame forum where this topic is very actively discussed in recent days.

There is a lot of interest in the Spanish gamer community, The Witcher is a highly acclaimed game for these lands and there are many that we have done with him on Switch.

In my case I have the game on both PS4 and Switch!

Greetings to all, we hope news soon!

Hi guys. I would just like to add my +1 here. I am enjoying the Witcher on switch a lot. Still, if this is anyhow feasible and we could reduce the blurriness it would be greatly appreciated.

Please consider and thank you for your work.
Kind regards

Just like many others on this thread registered so I could add to this.
Absolutely loving the game so far and can't take my hands off it, really appreciate the work you guys have done to bring it to the Switch! Having this extra option would really add to the experience, please consider adding it in the next patch. I understand the downsides to the hardware/battery life but a warning could be added as suggested!
Regardless, big ups to the devs for this gift of a game!

+1 here.
We love the port you have made, it's simply mind-blowing playing this huuuge game in handheld mode, and at the dock it's still very enjoyable, but let's be honest, with those graphic options the game looks even better! It would be so nice having them in the menu. We are not asking for all of them, just the AA and the sharpening (or even an option to enable or disable this two at the same time)!

Thanks for your great work here, guys, we trust you!

CDP, firstly many thanks for launching The Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch! It's a wonderful version.
However I think it would be great if you unlock the hidden settings. I've watched some videos on YouTube and the final result of The Witcher 3 on Switch is much better.
However we'll continue enjoying this master piece!!! Great CD PR!!!!!!

I own both PC version and Switch version. Switch handheld mode is definitely a fantastic gameplay. It will make it perfect if more graphics options are available for gamers to fine tune their preferences, more fps than sharpness or vice versa. Cross-platform save will also benefit to multi-platform owners like me. Thanks CD Projekt RED, you really made an amazing job to let Witcher 3 can be played on the go, now it just needs a little bit fine tune.

Last edited:
I would really love to have this option! As a nearsighted person, blurry images make me kinda nervous and I keep checking if my eyes are working correctly lol. I would rather deal with jagged lines than blurry images. At least give as the option to chose, that would be really awesome. (y)

Hi.
I also just registered an account to support this thread. Witcher 3 looks and feels really great on Nintendo Switch, but please add those settings for Anti-Aliasing and Sharpening, because i also prefer a charper more edgy look over a smoothed out one. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom