THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Are they always this quiet regarding customers' inquiries? Because they don't seem very prone to answering their social media.

Are they always this quiet regarding customers' inquiries? Because they don't seem very prone to answering their social media.

This thread started getting big over the weekend so hopefully a lot of their employees are off. Additionally, their PR people will probably have to run it by the technical team and management before giving anything other than a general "we'll look into it" answer.

I had to log in to show my support. This would really improve the overall experience.

Just got the game on switch and it is a fantastic port, but it could better. Please CDPR, give us the option to turn off the AA.

This thread started getting big over the weekend so hopefully a lot of their employees are off. Additionally, their PR people will probably have to run it by the technical team and management before giving anything other than a general "we'll look into it" answer.
Actually, a "we'll look into it" would be enough for now.

Actually, a "we'll look into it" would be enough for now.
Yeah i don't think anyone is expecting for a patch to come out this week. Just want to hear that they acknowledge us. I expect a patch at the earliest mid to late November. It does appear to be a very easy fix to add the extra settings since modders were able to do it in the same day the game was released. Though IMO and I'm sure many others this would increase the value of the game by a lot. With the option of turning off the blur many people would buy the game. I feel like the change is so big many review sites should re-review it (Doubt they will)

Last edited:
I have to give my +1 aswell.
Even tho it is the same awesome game as it has ever been and a damn well made port, those settings could give it a further lift and I think an option to disable the AA would be awesome.
Sure, more settings would be even nicer as long as it can be handled by the system but to be honest, just the possibiity to get rid of the softness would be more than enough.
No one cares about the jaggies, especially not on the Switch.

I just created a account to say please implement this option into the game please.
It is very blurry to see even in handheld mode. i would appreciate it so much if you guys could bring us the option to make it less blurrier.
THX anyway for bringing this wonderful masterpiece to switch. Already completed it on ps4 and pc

+1

If all the options at that detail might lead to unforseen problems, just give us the option to either play predefined modes like "smooth mode" and "sharp mode" or whatever.

I'm really in awe about what you've achieved with this port, like everyone else I guess, but the blurriness of the game just puts me off.

Top Bottom