THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Hey everyone,
Just registered to support you.
Also, there are some "little news". Russian players already sent the message to Saber Interactive and they answerd . I translate - "Hi, we can't comment it yet, but we are going to add some users requests to the new patch". So, lets just hope

That's awesome.

Hopefully something comes out of it.

Hey everyone,
Just registered to support you.
Also, there are some "little news". Russian players already sent the message to Saber Interactive and they answerd . I translate - "Hi, we can't comment it yet, but we are going to add some users requests to the new patch". So, lets just hope

Looking at the outrage over languages in versions bought i different reagions, I would assume those "user requests" are in that area. I'd love to see the graphical settings but I somehow doubt it... perhaps a bit pessimistic but that fells "too easy".

Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up.

I also created an account just to support this thread, I'm loving this game, but is too blurry on the TV. Handheld I don't mind, but docked it loses it's magic, but I'm hooked in this game! Thank you CDPR and Saber Interactive for making this possible.

I also made an account to support this and hope CD Projekt Red sees this thread. Both CD Projekt Red and Saber Interactive did an amazing and what was considered a truly impossible port and hoping they can give us this option or at the very least they manipulate the post processing option so it'll look sharper and detailed with less blurriness on their next patch.

I'm with you guys and gals. Please, give us more settings. Antialiasing and sharpening switches would be great!

It's incredible game and I'm enjoying it like before few years during my first run. The dungeon quest with Keirais breathtaking.

Dear CD Projekt Red.
I preordered the Witcher 3 for the Switch and never played it before.
I was so much looking forward to play the Game.
And from the start my eyes began to hurt. For me personally the game is right now UNPLAYABLE. Which is a big frustration considering all the awards you received for it.
I am begging you to give us the more detailed graphicsettings. So we THE CONSUMERS are able to turn off the horrible AA and Set the graphic (especially the sharpness) to our own taste.
I realy Hope that someone from CD Projekt Red reads this Message.
I am absolutely not angry just dissapointed.
I want so much to play the game so please let me.

Best Regards and God Bless you,

GigaSama

Dear CD Projekt Red.
And from the start my eyes began to hurt. For me personally the game is right now UNPLAYABLE. Which is a big frustration considering all the awards you received for it.
I am begging you to give us the more detailed graphicsettings. So we THE CONSUMERS are able to turn off the horrible AA and Set the graphic (especially the sharpness) to our own taste.

GigaSama

I wouldnt say its unplayable. Turn off blur and motion blur. Im 30 hours in and i think the game looks just fine. but i know how much beter it can look if we get this option! so please give us these options CDPR

I really don't want to hack my switch in order to get those graphic setting and restart playing the game (I bought the cartridge from day 1 and already played 40 hrs+). But if CDPR still hv no response and release a patch to fix the graphic, I will think about it.

Here we can see the gameplay graphic actually could be much better if we can just turn off AA and add sharpening.

Last edited:
I'm playing it now on a modded Switch and you don't even need the sharpening, just turning off antialiasing takes the game to a whole new level of definition. It's night and day, really.

But the silence is deafening...

I'm playing it now on a modded Switch and you don't even need the sharpening, just turning off antialiasing takes the game to a whole new level of definition. It's night and day, really.

But the silence is deafening...
It's like what were they thinking? We need this added to everyone. Because right now only people with modded switch can do this. [...]

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear CD Projekt Red.

GigaSama

Well, then you have not done your job and looked at all the footage that was released prior to release.
They haven't hidden what it looked like, you probably had different expectations based on your wishes.
And sorry to say, the customers won't understand how the FPS drops constantly to 25 instead of 30.

Personal preferences are a big factor in this, after a couple of hundred hours with PC and PS4, I have played the switch version for roughly 40 hours and if you look behind the initial limitations and blur, you get used to.

I agree with Illustrator in the sense that CDPR has always be honest about the look of the game in Switch, and there was a lot of info prior to the release so that one can make an informed decision when buying the game.

However, as someone who works in software development as well, i do not understand fully why the anti-aliasing was set up as a default option in handheld mode (for dock mode is totally understandable). From my knowledge, using this option hinders performance, and it makes the game look worse in handheld (this is subjective of course).

Let's hope for the best regarding this topic on the next patch :)

I also registered to support this cause. Please give us These Options in the next patch.

Btw can someone explain to me what turning "motion blur" and "blur" on or off does?

Basically nothing. There's barely a difference. I have both turned off, though.

Even more blurr for people who just can't get enough of it... lol
Post automatically merged:

Hello CD Projekt Red!

The People here are right, we need this option!

Best regards from Germany,

Walter

Top Bottom