THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Hey, CDPR! I can't thank you enough for bringing the witcher into my life, it's been tromendously influencial and has left a lasting imprint on my life. I've been playing the games since the release of the witcher 3 and have caught up with the rest of the series through the books and games for the past 5 years. But when I saw that the witcher 3 got another shot at being the best game ever made by becoming available to me while on the road I lost it. It was just fucking amazing to see. Well, needless to say I was a little disappointed when I saw how blurry the northern realms got during my absence. It was sorta like looking at some beautiful norwegian scenery with mud smeared on directly on my open eyeball. Now the switch isn't the most powerful machine ever, far from it, but it's been proven that by disabling taa completely and bringing up the sharpening, the north could return to it's former glory! Wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't it be sweet for new player on the switch to experience how amazing the witcher is on EVERY level, even graphically? Please, make it an option, I 'm sure it's not all that hard as what you've already done is pretty much sorcery. Thanks! :^)

Love ya! Byeeeeeeee

I'm still waiting for this patch too... I've been putting a lot of hours on Switcher but really sometimes I feel like I'm playing without my glasses even when I have my glasses on.. I hope CDPR really consider enabling the options. I'm crossing all of my stubby fingers for good luck here!

Meanwhile, on the SABER-wall in the social network VKONTAKTE (December 25, 2019):

Translation:
Good afternoon! Work on the patch is in full swing, soon everything will definitely be!

Having gone onto the website I can say people on there asked for the added options and language packs they replied separately to each saying they are working on it as said above in the forums, dont hold me too it but they may add the options in the patch .

Having gone onto the website I can say people on there asked for the added options and language packs they replied separately to each saying they are working on it as said above in the forums, dont hold me too it but they may add the options in the patch .
Well, in chronological order:

Снимок экрана 2019-12-29 в 18.02.52.png

First question (Dec 21, 21:24):
When can I wait for the patch for the witcher?
Second question (Dec 22, 3:50):
When is the patch for the witcher?
Third question (Dec 25, 0:20):
When will the witcher patch be?

SABER answer (DEC 25, 17:28)
Good afternoon! Work on the patch is in full swing, soon everything will definitely be!

and only then a request about the witcher language packs (Dec 25, 19:26)
Saber Interactive, to be honest, I'm only waiting for language packs (as I did with Skyrim for example), just tell me ... Will they be? Because I want to cry already. And I don’t play just because I am waiting for these same packages. Just get me. thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my Eng ))) I'm also really looking forward to the gfx-patch.

Ah thank you, so it's even more likely to be the options for the graphics, my bad, update us if they say anymore please:)

Last edited:
Ah thank you, so it's even more likely to be the options for the graphics, my bad
Not a problem!

Saber Interactive (St. Petersburg) sWITCH3R team:
switcher_team.jpg

I'm ready to go to their office and ask about the patch ))) St. Petersburg is also my hometown.
Just kidding.

Ah for a minute I thought you would xD
Post automatically merged:

When do you think the patch, if it does come out, will come out
Hope it makes sense xD

Last edited:
Please, please, please... LET THIS BE TRUE and HAPPEN SOON!(y) All of us would truly appreciate this patch to customize the graphics of an AMAZING PORT of a GREAT GAME!! :D Thank you to the developers!

Hi guys,

I've received the hard copy of the Witcher 3 for the Switch yesterday. I had to order it online, because I couldn't get it in the gameshops in my city. All sold out.

I've played the game for a short time, because my eyes can't handle the blurred graphics. First I thought there was something wrong with my Switch.

After googling and watching few Youtube video's about the blur issue, I've found this forum.

I hope the patch for this comes quick : )

It's the first time I've played a Witcher game, and I really like it, except the blurry graphics.

Happy gaming guys.

Bye.

Well, in chronological order:

View attachment 11026175

First question (Dec 21, 21:24):

Second question (Dec 22, 3:50):

Third question (Dec 25, 0:20):

SABER answer (DEC 25, 17:28)

and only then a request about the witcher language packs (Dec 25, 19:26)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my Eng ))) I'm also really looking forward to the gfx-patch.

These are really good news. I just finished watching the show on Netflix and i really into the mood of playing Witcher 3 again (and this time on the go). Fingers cross for an update in the first weeks of January :)

Top Bottom