THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Подтверждение 1.jpg

Translate
Saber Interactive:
Expect a patch for the Witcher 3 is in the foreseeable future.

Behind a fake wall in the basement of the Corvo Bianco. There will be an old magical-arcade machine from Yennefer where you'll be able to play Witcher one and two. :D

Just kidding.

Looking forward for the patch! Already 100 hours in it (after 250 on PC). One of the best games ever made!

Behind a fake wall in the basement of the Corvo Bianco. There will be an old magical-arcade machine from Yennefer where you'll be able to play Witcher one and two. :D

Just kidding.

Looking forward for the patch! Already 100 hours in it (after 250 on PC). One of the best games ever made!

It's one of the best games speaking of story telling, graphics and content (side quests and things to do), but it also has a boring and repetitive combat system IMO.

I'm waiting for a sequel of Dragon's Dogma which is way better in the combat system, it's a must play.

[Edited -- SigilFey: Thanks!] We are still waiting for the patch, which we dont know what will solve and when will it come. We just know it should be "worth waiting" and that it should be in "near future". Well, either it will be language packs, or AA disabling option, or else it won't be worthy as they said. If this will be only set of small issues and changelog will say "bug fixes and improvements", then it will be rather sad it took so long with nothing big to announce, combined with complete silence from developers in most common issues...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saber interactive has deleted the two comments on VK that were linked in the articles mentioned here earlier, one that they were hard at work on the patch and the other that the patch would be worth the wait.

I hope that was just to clean up parts of the comment threads that went out of line and not a deliberate action to remove any comments about the patch we are waiting for.

Saber interactive has deleted the two comments on VK that were linked in the articles mentioned here earlier, one that they were hard at work on the patch and the other that the patch would be worth the wait.

I hope that was just to clean up parts of the comment threads that went out of line and not a deliberate action to remove any comments about the patch we are waiting for.
Unfortunately we cannot infer much from this action. Those comments on that post hardly count as an official confirmation that the patch is gonna happen. We continue playing the waiting game.... Although i would rather be playing Witcher 3 with less bugs and possibly no AA :D

Top Bottom