THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

+
Hey guys, I can't download it but they say there's an 3.6 update... I don't know if it's only for the ES region, but the page says they put some graphical options, cross-saves and lots of fixes.

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to CD Projekt and Sabre Interactive!

Haven't downloaded it yet but reading everyone's feedback online and it seems CD Projekt and Sabre have EXCEEDED all expectations! Graphical settings options, general bug fixes and performance improvements, and cross-platform save game functionality?? WOW!

Once again you guys prove that you are the best company in the industry.

I can't wait to get home and try this out!

Thank you so much. I actually stopped playing the game once I got to Novagrad in hopes that this will one day happen. And today is that day. Not only did you guys add the graphical settings but you guys also added the cross-save feature. You guys went above and beyond. Thank you so much

Thank you so much guys! You've implemented things which I wasn't even hoping for.
It's not a patch—it's a dream!

THANK YOU

Last edited:
Thank you very much CDPR and Saber Interactive. This last update was "indeed worth waiting for". The game can look much better now with new graphical options. For me, no AA + Sharpening even makes the game playable on a 52 inches 4k TV screen, which is something that i was not expecting.

The cross saving functionality is also a dream for people who have the game on Steam or GOG (i am also considering of buying the game there just because of this option).

Last but not least, the touch screen controls are also highly appreciated. A lot of people owning a Switch already have the "joy con drift" issue, so being able to select things direct from the screen helps a lot.

Thank you for once again making an almost impossible port, to be an absolute miracle on a tiny tablet :)

Hey guys, I can't download it but they say there's an 3.6 update... I don't know if it's only for the ES region, but the page says they put some graphical options, cross-saves and lots of fixes.

Hi there,
Did you already get the update? What is ID written down on the scticker on the Game Card?

Hi there,

A big thanks to CDPR and Saber Interactive for hearing your customers requests and adding cross-saving feature for Steam and GOG with the Switch edition of the Witcher 3 + additional graphic options. Its speaks louder than words and demonstrates the respect you have for your community. Hats down!

Amazing job.... i love this game on switch EVEN MORE!!! And i notice small extras, like the grass moves now when Geralt walks thru it. THANK YOU FOR UR EFFORTS AND LISTENING TO FEEDBACK...!!!

I know what I'm playing on the train tomorrow to work!

Thank you Saber and CDPR for this patch, it's MUCH more than I had anticipated!

Thank you Saber and CDPR for the 3.6 patch. Finally I can play the game without hurting my eyes : )

It looks great now with AA off.

The port was miraculous in its first iteration, this is something more. Thank you all so much for the hard work, it shows and it's brilliant. Cheers!

Top Bottom