The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

+
The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

We are proud to announce our cooperation with Cenega to bring the eagerly anticipated fantasy RPG, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, to Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic. The game will be released for Windows PC, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system. All platform versions will contain Czech subtitles.
Were thrilled to gain the trust of CD Projekt RED and have the opportunity to release this massively anticipated game in our market. Were confident that our team members who had the opportunity to work with the franchise before are going to significantly bolster the marketing and sales of The Witcher 3, said Chalid Himmat from Cenega Czech.

Kinl3y said:
Marcin Iwinksi said it's "a couple of months" away.

Yeah, I know it's definitely not gonna be announced this month because Mr. MM said that a few new screenshots may be released at the end of January which would probably preclude the release date announcement, so I am hoping to hear something February to ease the pain....oh the pain

TheMorbidAtheist said:
Yeah, I know it's definitely not gonna be announced this month because Mr. MM said that a few new screenshots may be released at the end of January which would probably preclude the release date announcement, so I am hoping to hear something February to ease the pain....oh the pain

And the new forums are (probably) coming next week as well! :)

Why not COMGAD (Cenega is known by their bad support, cheap/bad game boxes,manuals etc.)? Just why cenega instead of comgad (old cdprojekt) when they published first two games

Amphiris said:
Why not COMGAD (Cenega is known by their bad support, cheap/bad game boxes,manuals etc.)? Just why cenega instead of comgad (old cdprojekt) when they published first two games

Ja si to kúpim z ebayu ak tam budú tie oranžové obaly :D

I am very happy that CD PROJECT is able to secure and sign such beneficial deals for the game in all territories.I hope people will embrace and support The Witcher 3 as much strongly they did with The Witcher 2.

Kindest Regads.

"All platform versions will contain Czech subtitles."
What does this mean?

Anyway, it's awesome that the game will be translated (again, I kinda expected now) to my language!
Edit: Oops, I think I didn't read the post properly, damn.

Nice, taking back this post.. and I hope your choice will turn out to be better than mine.

Thank you so much.

Mohasz said:
What does this mean?
That means Slovaks will have to brush up their knowledge of our language :) ..or maybe something totally different.

//Amphiris: to jo, ale co maďarština a slovenština?

Mohasz said:
What does this mean?

Anyway, it's awesome that the game will be translated (again, I kinda expected now) to my language!

PS4,XBONE I guess

sfinxCZ said:
That means Slovaks will have to brush up their knowledge of our language :)/> ..or maybe something totally different.

Mne to teda moc nevad

sfinxCZ said:
Nice, taking back this post.. and I hope your choice will turn out to be better than mine.

Thank you so much.

That means Slovaks will have to brush up their knowledge of our language :)/>/> ..or maybe something totally different.

Ahh, Im so glad to find so many Slovaks and Czechs here />:)/>

Mne osobne čeština vôbec neprekáža, Sapkowskeho knihy mám tiež v češtine takže som na ňu zvyknutý a je dosť možné že by som bol zo slovenského prekladu sklamaný... Vyskytlo sa už pár neskutočne zmrvených prekladov hier, napr. taký Far Cry bol otrasný, spom

Top Bottom