The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

+
GeraltandCiri said:
Wait a second, what is the original language of the game/seria/book ? I wish play with the original voices and spanish subtitles.
Original language is Polish

GeraltandCiri said:
Wait a second, what is the original language of the game/seria/book ? I wish play with the original voices and spanish subtitles.

The original is Polish, for both the books and the game. Of the others, English is the one that got the most love in the game and the least in the books. (The Spanish translation (published by Ediciones Alamut) of the books is outstanding.)

GeraltandCiri said:

Original is in Polish. CDPR is from Poland, Andrzej Sapkowski too. Czech republic and Slovakia are its neighbours and our languages are somewhat similar, so we understand each other quite well. I will play it with in Polish with Czech subtitles. I hope it is as good translation as the books. They are really well translated into czech.

GeraltandCiri said:

The original is polish language

EDIT: Ah, you got answer already :D

Im wondering if Cenega is responsible for packaging and creation of manual for the game or if it is handled by CDPR and Cenega is only responsible for logistics...

Riordan1 said:
The original is polish language

EDIT: Ah, you got answer already :D/>

Im wondering if Cenega is responsible for packaging and creation of manual for the game or if it is handled by CDPR and Cenega is only responsible for logistics...

MM360 wrote "published... by", so if that is exact usage, it means Cenega would be responsible for packaging, trade dress, promotion, and other work consistent with the role of publisher. If they were doing only logistics, they would be a "distributor".

GuyN said:
MM360 wrote "published... by", so if that is exact usage, it means Cenega would be responsible for packaging, trade dress, promotion, and other work consistent with the role of publisher. If they were doing only logistics, they would be a "distributor".

Thanks for clearing that up :) . From what I heard CENEGA published games are known for low production values, boxes made of cheap material, damaged discs etc.... Well, we will see how will they treat the Witcher. I really liked Comgads package of the Witcher 2, I wonder why wont they publish game this time...

Riordan1 said:
Thanks for clearing that up :)/> . From what I heard CENEGA published games are known for low production values, boxes made of cheap material, damaged discs etc.... Well, we will see how will they treat the Witcher. I really liked Comgads package of the Witcher 2, I wonder why wont they publish game this time...

I haven't had any dealings with Cenega. If they're that poor, I hope CD Projekt will have retained the rights to release the Czech localization on GOG.

GuyN said:

To break that down further, based on the recent MCVIndia interview, CDPR are responsible for deciding what goes in the boxes:
The fact that The Witcher 2 box had all those bonus collectibles inside was our choice and not the choice of our partners. We think it’s right and so we do it; we spend additional money on this stuff, and the gamers like it so ultimately it works. The risk is there, but as long as you’re true to gamers and you make good games, it’s minimised.

But yes, manufacturing quality would come under the partner.

I really has never buy a edition collection, because this is expensive on my country "like 180$ dollars one of 70$ dollars" but if witcher 3 fill the 20% of my expectations, i can do it

I never really had any qualms with Cenega-published games, at least from its Polish branch. The packaging was rather standard for the industry. Perhaps the various cheap 'collection' series tend to have boxes rather poor, but the same is with other publishers, CDProjekt included.

GeraltandCiri said:
That would be Polish.

Edit: Oh crap. Didn't see the socond page :p

Top Bottom