The Witcher 3 - Visuals

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The downgrade is real :

Oh wait....

That what happen when we compare screen without any idea with setup.

Attachments

• sTimQEx.jpg
    sTimQEx.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 35
With the difference that the game was announced during the 2013 with a ingame session that runned with a top configuration of the 2013 without a software optimization from every front, even from the graphic side company, Nvidia in this case, and now we are at the 2015...progress, evolution call it as you want, never regress.

right, then play that 50x50 meter area that was in that 2 second clip.... im sure you will be happy with everything being 100% scripted and not dynamic in any way.. where you probably cant even interact with anything.

Gopher is not a reviewer. Review embargo is on may 12th but reviewers are playing the PC version.

Not yet apparently. German PC magazine is using PS4 for gameplay/story elements of review with 'late in the day' access to PC with the day 1 patch and unlock (but they don't/didn't have that yet.

Gopher is not a reviewer. Review embargo is on may 12th but reviewers are playing the PC version already.

Sorry, I was thinking about the "ultra" setting of the youtubers play sessions; in any case I doubt that some reviewer will say something of useful about.

Sorry, I was thinking about the "ultra" setting of the youtubers play sessions; in any case I doubt that some reviewer will say something of useful about.

I'd expect Digital Foundry on Eurogamer to do that. Their sole job is to tackle graphics and performance.

That was APEX destruction that was in certain circumstances breaking areas by having so much debris the player couldn't move. It was "cool" but didn't fit with the story telling. Other aspects may have been altered too, but that was the change that was described.

Yes, now you jog my memory, you are in fact correct.

right, then play that 50x50 meter area that was in that 2 second clip.... im sure you will be happy with everything being 100% scripted and not dynamic in any way.. where you probably cant even interact with anything.

The Xbox One demo of the 2014 was scripted too with all the water effects on? You can't confirm that as well I can't confirm that was a genuine ingame session, but the fact is that a videcard don't manage the core script of something such like the AI or scene sequences.

From reports of the streaming (not that I saw it), the AARD water effects are still in.. on XB1 and PS4...
(and most of the others with the possible exception of excessively short blood textures ~ but that could be because of the censored version - and for world wide distribution, I'd expect censored version to be the only one shown pre-launch).

My understanding is the PhysX have been turned down immensely. That came from Dev, can not remember which one, or what video I saw it in. We can only hope for the best I suppose.

I believe they said that originally they had a ton of DESTRUCTION, but they toned it down because of performance and clutter. This was like an extremely early piece of info.

I don't believe they ever said anything about toning down the GPU physx effects such as smoke, sparks, and other particles.

That won't affect my enjoyment of the game, it looks good enough and I won't be able to run it at Ultra anyway.

But I do hope CDPR fires their marketing guys after the internet outrage that will occur. Have they not learned from what happened to Ubisoft with Watch Dogs?

I don't care about the downgrade. But their handling of it (or rather lack thereof) has been atrocious.

The downgrade is real :

Oh wait....

That what happen when we compare screen without any idea with setup.

Aye, and these two images are completely different. First one has foliage and buildings very close to Geralt, and in the second one you can also see Geralt himself, with some plants and trees far away in the background.

These sources always makes me laugh. You can't compare two images that are completely different, it's like comparing an elephant with a car and saying the elephant was downgraded.

skyrim

Thank of the mods guys. we are PC gamers, remember what makes us great!! lol

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 17168026149_31e7cde938_o.jpg
    17168026149_31e7cde938_o.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom