The Witcher 3 - Visuals

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have still preordered and plan to play at launch. However, I do hold out hope that the 'ultra' settings that youtubers played with were just place holders. I.E. the settings say ultra, but the actual settings in the file are still defaulted to high because the true ultra have not been enabled. Can't blame a guy for dreaming.

:facepalm:

@regulator2

I think it is playing on the lowest settiings. I mean take a look at the other recently taken footages shared by the Youtubers. They all look waaaaaay better than this. If this is how the actual game eventually ends up looking than the word downgrade will be an understatement.

When we see witcher 3 wild hunt gameplay from xbox one not pc with xo controller,when? Its litle strange we see pc,ps4 gameplay but Xo is still secret wonder why :p

an uncompressed shot of witcher 3 with a hd shot of dai nice comparison not only that but take the ugleist still pic of witcher 3 and zoom in then take a released games hd pic and compare it Hey i can do that with dai high settings and zoom in on 2d grass and clipping vs watch dogs low settings and say that watch dogs graphics is god send like i mean really? things like this insight needless rage and more time consuming cherry picking

Chill out! I'm not one of the "dowgrade" people. All I'm saying is that if the game ended up looking like in the most recent trailer then that would be truly a huge loss of quality. I still think that the game looks awesome - judging by everything I saw except for the most recent and the Elder Blood trailers.

i know sorry i clicked the wrong message it was meant for the regulator2 guy

[Sard Edit: Going round and round with someone stuck in a loop just puts you in the same loop.]

Screwing it up?

I mean take a look at all the other stuff (I'm talking about recently published material) and then compare them with this new trailer. While all the youtuber footages look very good, this trailer - for whatever reason - looks quite bad compared to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 1422818856331.jpg
    1422818856331.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 31

This armor looks really good.
But then, in the new trailer armors look like low quality and there is some giant textures with grass clipping....uhm, I really don't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom