The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
GJ was awful. Totally cringe worthy. I'd hope that any half way decent "Game Awards" would be totally different and "not compare".... it would be a definite failing to match them exactly.

Hm, alternative Yen seems to mean that characters still don't hange their clothes during the game besides Geralt. Was hoping they might wear a few alternative clothes. Well maybe they at least change it for different occasions and different climate.

Attachments

• Also+cheese+for+everyone+_e2f3b8a0c43c540cb39a0b1a9dd029f1.jpg
    Also+cheese+for+everyone+_e2f3b8a0c43c540cb39a0b1a9dd029f1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 42
I can't believe so many people on the Steam Forums are hating on CDPR over this.
I mean this stuff is free, they could of charged us for this.

*cough* *cough* ...DLCiri, please.

But on a cirious note: the 16 free DLCs are such a kind gesture from CDPR.

And I don't want to take their kindness for granted, so... thanks again for treating your customers with dignity !
It's not something many companies do nowadays ~*

That is just awesome! CDPR is one of the few remaining developers out there that actually care about their fans. That is why I will never hesitate to pay full price for your games while you keep this way of doing things.

Even if you didn't gave us 16 DLCs, the no DRM and just amazing quality of your games is enough to crown you the best game developer on this cursed planet. Keep on make games that sweat passion from every pores and we'll keep faithful to you.

Thank you CD Projekt Red for existing!

On the Hair style dlc, if Geralt gets a mohawk option. Can you make sure the rest of Geralts scalp in not shiney bald, my gf and I think it looks stupid in video games when they do that. Just give him some darker grayish stubble on his scalp to go with the mohawk. Also, we really liked the original off white/grayish color of Geralt's hair before some people complained of it not being white enough. We think it looks more realistic and just better in general, especially with the shaved temples being darker gray. Can you guys somehow keep your original vision for Geralts hair color in the game? It just looks way better and it makes sense, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Witcher 3 dlc. Don't need to be free!

So there i was, in TW forums, arguing the bad policy of CA (and others) concerning it's pre-release dlc (and the little content there is in their dlc's altogether) in Total War Rome 2 and now in TW Attila, when i referred the CD project RED and the Witcher as an example of "money isn't everything" concerning the dlc, and remember the Witcher developers opinion that all dlc should be free (concerning the 16 dlc at the witcher 3 release).

Well, i'am sorry but i couldn't disagree with them more. Content that adds little yes it should be free, but for more 5 to 6 hours or more of new content i'am willing to pay yes, €10, €15 even €30 for a proper old fashioned expansion. In the witcher case, i mean quests, adventures, plots, missions, locations, whatever, and that should payed because it's extra work for the developers and that should always be financially supported by the users, but not only. It avoids companies of selling themselves out to the industry tycoons that basically destroy games or games franchises,

That been said, i ask to CD project RED to continue to build dlc/expansions (skyrim style :)) for the witcher 3, and charge for that extra content, as long is it worth it, use it to develop more content, or Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher 4, Witcher online, whatever, cuz i trust you and i now you let me down.

If it is a expansion which bring at least several hours of gameplay, new quests, new lands etc, I agree-we should pay for it...
But in case of small additions, like one set of armor or alternate look of some character-that should be free.

They said they will charge for DLCs only if when it will include a lot of new content. So it is possible.

Top Bottom