The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
I don't think there is yet an easy option to disable most of the DLCs, once applied, particularly if you've saved with them installed. However, you can disable the alternative Yennefer appearance through the main in-game menu.

Thanks you. I've suspected something like this. ;)

@wichat
@RivenII
If you have PC version you can go in your game folder. There are uninstall.exe for each mods you are using. I did it and i used my last save where this mod was still activated and it worked.

@wichat
@RivenII
If you have PC version you can go in your game folder. There are uninstall.exe for each mods you are using. I did it and i used my last save where this mod was still activated and it worked.

Thank you, it's good to know it. I never end a day without learning something new ;)

I see CDPR's guys think of every detail :p

Issue here. All DLC was removed from my game apparantly. I reinstalled the first few (barber/Yen/Tamerian), but cannot get the latest DLC that came out. So is the new DLC actually out, or is it only known what's in it. So confusing right now :')

Issue here. All DLC was removed from my game apparantly. I reinstalled the first few (barber/Yen/Tamerian), but cannot get the latest DLC that came out. So is the new DLC actually out, or is it only known what's in it. So confusing right now :')

Downloaded 5 and 6 yesterday - they contain Nilfgaardian armor and Elite crossbow set. I've downloaded them manually from My Library on GOG.

I really am liking this game so far. It is really gun to play. I hope we see more Expansions after the 2 that are, all ready comeing out.

Is there a schedule for DLC release? I think it would be great to have an idea... in fact, I just finished the game, and, to be honest, I can't imagine playing something else as all my other games seem so dull right now.
And waiting 5 weeks for all the other DLC to be released seems a very long time.

Yeah, that's what I feared. So, I just suggest a new schedule: 5 a week... or let say 10 next week :D
No?

Next DLC Batch?

So I know the plan is 2 DLC each week, the first 4 were known well ahead of time, and the 5th and 6th were announced a day ahead of their release. Last week we got this info on June 1st, Monday, so I've been scouring the internet for an (official) announcement of what DLC 7 and 8 are going to be and haven't encountered anything.

So... how about giving us a lil teaser CDPR? :D

I know there's spoilers and all people have found in game files but where's the fun in that, give us some official word!

A heads up on the futur DLC release would be great to assess if it worth waiting for a second walkthrough. I want to enjoy it as much as possible, as fully as possible. But the game is so great it is, on the other hand, hard to wait.

If the rest are cosmethics DLC, it's ok to restart right now, but if there is missable things, it would be a hard to restart again.

A heads up on the futur DLC release would be great to assess if it worth waiting for a second walkthrough. I want to enjoy it as much as possible, as fully as possible. But the game is so great it is, on the other hand, hard to wait.

If the rest are cosmethics DLC, it's ok to restart right now, but if there is missable things, it would be a hard to restart again.

I highly doubt there will be missable content, though it's possible it may be below your level by the time you get it.

Want to see more armors! :D
Yeah. I also want more armors, and specifically longer ones that would reach at least Geralt's knees. Redanian Halberdier’s Armor has been my favorite besides the Ursine set.
I really wished that the Nilfgaardian armor was longer.

Top Bottom