The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
According to Gamespot we are getting new Gwent Cards and a Pig Quest.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-new-gwent-cards-and-pig-quest-coming-thi/1100-6427939/

Level 5&6 enemies? lol they need to add some lvl 40+ enemies ffs.

---------- Updated at 08:42 PM ----------

According to Gamespot we are getting new Gwent Cards and a Pig Quest.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-new-gwent-cards-and-pig-quest-coming-thi/1100-6427939/

Level 5&6 enemies? lol they need to add some lvl 40+ enemies ffs.

How can you make sure your DLC 5 & 6 are actually installed? I've checked my user.settings and it only show first 3 DLCs (I haven't installed one with Yennefer's alternative clothes).

The gwent card is an improvement of the original Zoltan's one. Nothing usefull, indeed, but nice. So yes, but how to be disappointed by a gift? It seems a be unpolite :p

Any chance we can get the new gwent card art in HD online? That Yennefer card design is amazing and I'd make myself a wallpaper out of it so fast. :p All of them are pretty awesome actually. Very much appreciated for art crazy people like me. :)

Nothing usefull, indeed, but nice. So yes, but how to be disappointed by a gift? It seems a be unpolite :p

Ay, I admit it's rather impolite, but my remark is nowhere as rude as some of the brutally harsh, blatantly insulting, and frankly vulgar comments people have leveled at the company in the past! My present disappointment stems from what seems to me like a missed opportunity -- there was potential to do something more in the DLCs, but, instead, they gave us pigs. Ay, it's meant as a joke, and is rather amusing, but, I simply didn't find the quest anywhere near their usual standard, which contributes largely to my disappointment. My great esteem for CD Projekt RED led me to expect a bit more from them. However, regardless of the present let-down, it's still a very, very fine game -- pigs and Gwent aside!

Last edited:
C'mon guys, you must admit, some of the redesigns are very nice. :p

Uhm, about this new gwent dlc thing. I am trying to get all the cards in the game, but if there is a whole new deck, can I still get all the cards in the game?

Uhm, about this new gwent dlc thing. I am trying to get all the cards in the game, but if there is a whole new deck, can I still get all the cards in the game?

There are no new cards, the DLC is basically reskins for the neutral cards in the game, which are badass reskins btw, like Vesemir's and Borch's cards <3

I have to give out my praises to for all these free DLC's. I wish more companies would do this. Thanks to this, it puts the Witcher 3 on the major game map. Right now, it is the most talked about game on gamefaqs.com and i imagine on other sites. I really look forward to the next free DLC's.

Now i wonder..if there making wonderful DLC's for free, what do they plan for pay to buy DLC's?

Last edited:
There are no new cards, the DLC is basically reskins for the neutral cards in the game, which are badass reskins btw, like Vesemir's and Borch's cards <3

Just reskins? That's kind of disappointing. I thought we were getting new cards.

Top Bottom